irish hares are strong.

aisling when you post on a topic i sugest you read all the posts from the start as i said i was on about the NORTH and believe me there is plenty of hares up here

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

they are protected. one of the best things about being irish is that garadas dont even give a fuc k if somethings illegal, as long as your not being a cun t.

AISLING3 , is an evil twisted f****r whos bent hell on casuing trouble take my advice ignore him hes a twit

the hares are run through the coarse before they're run with greyhounds so they're not run on complete unfamiliar ground. theres no prize money in coarsin so you cant just say there in it for the mon

aisling when you post on a topic i sugest you read all the posts from the start as i said i was on about the NORTH and believe me there is plenty of hares up here

believe me lad all the big coursing lads from the north come down here OR GO ACROSS THE WATER i know a few well sorted lads from up there SO U AINT FOOLIN NO ONE,theres f**k all hares up there so you stay there

believe me lad all the big coursing lads from the north come down here OR GO ACROSS THE WATER i know a few well sorted lads from up there SO U AINT FOOLIN NO ONE,theres f**k all hares up there so you stay there

Plenty of hares up here Aisling just have to go to the right places.whistling.gif

Edited by flinn

In the SOUTH only coursing events held by coursing clubs are legal (Clonmel etc)

Going out into a field to course is illegal

Using dogs on deer is also illegal

Plus anywhere there are deer theres rangers (especially at night)

no rangers here at night :whistling:

In the SOUTH only coursing events held by coursing clubs are legal (Clonmel etc)

hopefully these northy fellas showin their uk flags will understand this i doubt it tho :whistling:

Guest RAB.MCKAY

you can hunt deer legaly in the north with dogs and since the 8th of feb you can now hunt the irish hare to ... but over here hares have a season think it starts the 31st october not to sure but it deffaniatly ends on the 31st on january...

child ru 100% is the ban on hare courceing in n.ireland lifted .

wer did u find this out .:hmm:

so we need hare dogs come october

or here :blink:

you can hunt deer legaly in the north with dogs and since the 8th of feb you can now hunt the irish hare to ... but over here hares have a season think it starts the 31st october not to sure but it deffaniatly ends on the 31st on january...

us paddys will supply ye with these dogs they wont be cheap tho,LOL :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Guest RAB.MCKAY

come on lads everyone knows all ye northys hunt ardee,all the hares in belfast are up the mountains and child21 i wouldnt go coursin with you lad no offence :thumbs:

true( rd) has plenty , takes a diferent type of a dog 2 kill a hare during the day up north tho .

most places have a lot of obsticles / fences / ditches / /walls /rivers/ cover and smaller fields .

Deer must not be common there so if you dont have rangers out and about.

Rangers and Guards are under pressure to catch poachers and deer killed illegaly

Wicklow is one place where they are most active

Guest RAB.MCKAY

us paddys will supply ye with these dogs they wont be cheap tho,LOL :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

lol wont be buying then :thumbs: