just a few pics of my litter

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No im her daughter you f*****g tit, your the messer, f**k off and ruin someone else's thread and learn to spell while your at it.

Which lads are getting "shit" for asking for photos ?. As MLB said photos will be shown if anyone is interested in the pups. As for NE folk sticking together,- MLB is not from the North East, and i s

Nasty little man

Posted Images

another litter! :thumbdown: sure you dont need another lurcher

how the fk do you know what she needs??

get a fuking grip man!

good luck with the pups MBthumbs.gif

Perhaps like me, mlb bred a litter to keep a puppy for herself, good luck with the pups

or maybe some of the pups were already spoken for by mates who like the parents :thumbs:

oh dear jamie wtf you sad little boy if its women you can only bully bring it on wanna night out prove my dogs work go for ive nothing to hide theres plenty of folk ive lampt with on here so lets go nappy rash

cant say any fairer than that mlb laugh.gif

• Like 2

get a fuking grip man!

Perhaps like me, mlb bred a litter to keep a puppy for herself, good luck with the pups

or maybe some of the pups were already spoken for by mates who like the parents :thumbs:

Yes indeed, what i was politely implying, its got bugger all to do with anyone else, should this lady, or indeed any other member of this site , choose to breed their dog :thumbs:

• Like 1

Went abit of topic this one. An Gin the lads i was on about was the lads that asked for a couple of pictures of the parents workin, the way you lot answered is as if the lads asked for a picture of her havin a s*it. As for sayin women cant work dogs, am not to sure where i stated that on this thread :no:. Untwist your knickers, if you have got a problem with women workin dogs then just say it. An if you want my opinion on women workin dogs just ask me i dont bite. . :thumbs:

get a fuking grip man!

Yes indeed, what i was politely implying, its got bugger all to do with anyone else, should this lady, or indeed any other member of this site , choose to breed their dog :thumbs:

:thumbs:

• Like 1

thanks snappy for comment you know me mate and i deffo wont let them beat me i just cant be assed to i could be a really nasty bitch but im not going to rise to that one lol

you are a nasty bitch mlb lol lol!!!! and dont get the thread deleted over one person being a c**t be good to see how these pups turn out on here over the next few months!! shame they werent blue tho lol!!!!!!!!!! sssshhhhhhhh!!!

• Like 2

well your see the progress of the one im keeping plus birdman6 from scottish borders is haveing one and my other frends have the merls but there not on here so i will get pics sent me from them cheers mate yes bitch lol lol

good luck to all who have one mate!!!

Get a grip u morons and pull you're toungue out there fat arses, stick to breeding jacker rabbit litters, or get a bucket of water or a 5 shot yea? And they might b nice lasses but they are oth as ugly as Zak dingles dog

You really are a first class prick! I suppose your the best looking thing god created, yea?? I doubt it very much. Zak dingles dog is pretty aswell :feck: Self centered, sexist eejits like you....i shouldn't even be wasting my time replying to you :doh:

Ha ha ! Love the bit where you 'big up' Zak Dingles dog.