I was made aware a while ago that there were large gangs up my way with hounds and lurchers and they were cutting holes in sheep wire were ever they needed to get hounds through. They were on the ground without permission. On sunday past i met with a local farmer and he took me up the field and showed me a hole in the fence 600x600mm for dogs to get through. Lambing season is upon us and he has to fix the fences in question too keep sheep in. There is suspicions off who it is but IF ANYONE ON HERE KNOWS ABOUT THIS LET THEM KNOW IT WON'T BE TOLERATED. I will put a picture up later of the damage.

Hounds/dogs cant be mouch good if they have to cut wire for them?

lts a disgrace mate,no respect for land or the farmer and no permission lm from armagh city an never hunted in s armagh,thers tat many gangs now going around and beating cover 3 an 4 jeep loads and there coming from everywere,cause they have there own area puked till death :thumbs:

lts a disgrace mate,no respect for land or the farmer and no permission lm from armagh city an never hunted in s armagh,thers tat many gangs now going around and beating cover 3 an 4 jeep loads and there coming from everywere,cause they have there own area puked till death :thumbs:

Correcto Irish Steve. I know who they are. They have all their stuff killed around mid august. Thats the mentality of these lads. I seen them at a bog 3 weekends in a row, they keep going back till they get every one and not too many get away as there is maybe 15 off them. A real shame too see. :thumbdown:

• Like 1

Correcto Irish Steve. I know who they are. They have all their stuff killed around mid august. Thats the mentality of these lads. I seen them at a bog 3 weekends in a row, they keep going back till they get every one and not too many get away as there is maybe 15 off them. A real shame too see. :thumbdown:

i have to agree ,farmers going mental down my way.gangs with beagles and lurchers hunting on land where they have no permission they are ruining it for local lads all of them seem to be from northern ireland . they passed a lot of covers to get to our area we live 30 miles south of the border

This type of thing wrecks my head. With more farmers keeping sheep and roads getting busier its harder and harder to keep hunting ground open. When we started last Sunday a local sheep farmer called round to us tell us a hound had been in and out through his sheep over the previous few days. It had done no harm but he was not happy. It wasn't one of ours but or any of the local packs so it was probably some lads at foxes during the week who didn't pick all their hounds up and had just left it. You do your best to try and keep your farmers sweet and then a bunch of nobs come into your country and ruin it for everyone. Don't get me wrong everyone is entiled to their sport but that sport comes with responsibility to respect your hounds, the farmers, your pray and the country side. We would pass hounds too lads who are into shooting foxes, but they are lads we know personaly who know the score or have someone that will vouch for them. Anybody breeding hounds really needs to think long and hard who they are giving hounds too.

This type of thing wrecks my head. With more farmers keeping sheep and roads getting busier its harder and harder to keep hunting ground open. When we started last Sunday a local sheep farmer called round to us tell us a hound had been in and out through his sheep over the previous few days. It had done no harm but he was not happy. It wasn't one of ours but or any of the local packs so it was probably some lads at foxes during the week who didn't pick all their hounds up and had just left it. You do your best to try and keep your farmers sweet and then a bunch of nobs come into your country and ruin it for everyone. Don't get me wrong everyone is entiled to their sport but that sport comes with responsibility to respect your hounds, the farmers, your pray and the country side. We would pass hounds too lads who are into shooting foxes, but they are lads we know personaly who know the score or have someone that will vouch for them. Anybody breeding hounds really needs to think long and hard who they are giving hounds too.

l totally agree with you there footman,its been happenin years now dont think it will change now unless something drastic happens,theres alot of hounds gettin took out of dog pounds around the country 2,any tom dick are harry can get them ;)