unusual x's

seen sum american bull crosses advertised not so long ago, an thurt shurly they will be to clumbsy 2run, an it got me thinkin what would be a good cross, ive seen alunt crosses an alsation crosses on hear an was wondering what else is about, was thinkin dalmation could be a good candidate

As said above. Don't try to reinvent the wheel.

Saluki, Whippet, Greyhound Deerhound are THE running dogs.

After this people add other breeds for qualities such as feet, nose, tenacity, coat etc.

I don't think there are any breeds that would add what beddy/collie/bull/wheaton and the other common breeds add.

For example, what would dalmation add that the above don't?

Gaz

a friend has a dalmation x boxer bitch and his bullxgrey caught her he kept a pup its about 6 months now very racey looking but a horrible looking c**t ill try get some pictures

The dog speaks very highly of you too lol !

I dont own any running dogs yet will do soon though :victory:, but i do own a very good example of a dalmatian (im not just saying it cuz hes mine) he is actually my step dads and i didnt really like him much to begin with, but after seeing him with a few other ones round my way he is a much better example,

the things i could see him bringing are a good nose, good feet, and most of all stamina which they have in truck loads, however salukis have good stamina, and im sure the feet and nose can be found in other breeds aswell, so really not much use for them,

but if someone was to do it with a good well built healthy dalmatian im sure the pups would turn out pretty good not the best for any particular job though.

this is a picture i found on google, the dog behind the big one is apparently a dalmatian/italian greyhound, which means with it may not be up too much but it does look quite handy lol

2227081861_bf082a4f7b.jpg

Edited by Jordb543

dalmation x grey has already been done a breeding kennel in Wales has done a few litters of first x dalmation x grey they breed endless amount of dogs. mainly dalmation and collies they normaly have 5-6 litters there all the time, proper dog peddlers and they get away with it, there based in carmithenshire. they also breed collie grey aswel off useless stock. mrs was gona buy a pure collie off them 3 years ago for the yard until we viewed the kennels. gota of had at least 15 bitches they breed from, fxxk knows how they got kennel club reconised breeders, so rant over and sorry of topic

Edited by paulsmithy83

why would you want anythings else than wats already available ? if there was anything better than wats already around it wouldve bin used by now.

This my friend is one stupid comment! Almost as stupid as a dalmatianxgrey :yes: