deerhound x greyhound pups

cracking litter mate ,car,nt wait 2 get mine at the end of next season ,are these f1 :thumbs:

cheers,no there not 1st cross,the father is line bred and the mother is a pure greyhound.

:thumbs:

is that the sire in the top picture

yes mate,thats him!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pups are looking good Kev - you should put up a photo of the sire. He is the uncle of my deer x grey Nuala - these pups should turn out very nice. Its good to see a litter bred for the right reasons; to keep back a pup :thumbs: Have you chosen which one youre keeping yet?

Hi Jan,ill try and attach a picture to this of him.I have chosen the one im keeping,shes a blue bitch with a white tip on her nose and tail. The people who got a pup off you have also been and picked theirs,very nice people.

Pups are looking very good - they look very much like the litter I bred from Nuala, at the same age. Yes they told me they had been to see you and picked their pup last week, they said they were very impressed with the whole litter. She will have a very good home :thumbs:

These will be awesome hunting dogs all game will be hunted with true grit! These puppies shouldn't be missed out on guys won't be around long as I have this breed and are a solid breed mine is now retired as the old boy is 11 years old in April! Good luck Kevin nice litter

i regret not owning this type, the land i used to go on had plenty game sadly no more. saw a most impressive bitch work . saw some and talked to older blokes who had owned this type. nothing but praise for them. this was in the eighties. then the saluki cross craze came to my area and i havent seen a deerhound cross since. more the pity.

Was it a conscious decision to leave the dew claws on .Even if you can,t do it yourself for the sake of a fiver a dog its well worth the money it will cost at least ten times that when there older and once they catch one it will be a problem for the rest of their life unless you tape or remove it JMO.