deerhound x greyhound pups

cheers mate,she had 5 bitches and 4 dogs,2 of the bitches are definetly spoken for and had some interest in the litter also,but i havent advertised them yet,cheers ATB

Ive got a few people waiting for pups, do you want me to pass information of this litter on for you, pm me if you do with a contact number or email address if you do :thumbs:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I heard about this litter kev a while back, interested to see and hear of their progress - good luck with them :thumbs:

thanks jan,hope your well,couldnt resist putting a pic up,im proper chuffed its been a long time coming,but there here and doing really well,ATB

I bet they turn out to be crackers - has J been to see them yet? Interesting colours too :)

No he hasnt been yet,but i spoke to him and think hes gonna give it a while and bring the kiddie's to see them,you should have seen my kids faces when they come downstairs in the morning,a bigger smile than christmas

I bet they were, kids do love having pups around. Let me know how they get on, I believe that the people who have one of the pups I bred are also coming to see them soon, if they do get one of them, it will have the most fantastic home.

ive alwasy liked deerhound in a lurcher, should be good dogs. :thumbs: Should be fast+strong, what's the stamina like comp to a 1x d/g. What size would they make,? 26in is about right for any quarry, do they come much bigger with the deerhound in there .?

theres a full litter of 1stx in the cmw @4 months old,why do people keep them till they are this old

he has about 8 pups left

can anyone shed a light on this as he is only charging 150 and 200 a pup

and with all the grub they'll be eating

i'll get some of my pup up soon now she s 11wk old

trevor cook bred

thanks to bill for his phone number

ive alwasy liked deerhound in a lurcher, should be good dogs. :thumbs: Should be fast+strong, what's the stamina like comp to a 1x d/g. What size would they make,? 26in is about right for any quarry, do they come much bigger with the deerhound in there .?

should vary in size,the last litter i bred the smallest one was 25tts and the biggest was 30tts but ive seen them come bigger than that,cheers

• 3 weeks later...