on foot lamping

Guest INTERNET-HUNTER

just thought id see what sort of distance people walk who lamp on foot,ive just google earthed my lamping route works out about 10,12 mile in total :thumbs:

how did you do that??? i wouldnt mind trying that myself :thumbs:

Reading this reminds me of a time me and a mate who used to go out regular four nights a week and considered ourselves resonably fit,we were invited up to go lamping with another great mate who was a foot huntsman for that area,The land he took us to was to die for fields of dreams then double it,he was only intrested in shooting foxes and was carrying a 222.

Walk We never walked so fast in all our lives it was great just to stop to watch the dogs course and have a breather,I thought my mate who was carrying a fair bit was going to have a heart attack :icon_redface:

I recon that night we must have walked fifteen miles no problem carrying batteris in haversacks and our catch,which we had to leave at one point,to collect with the truck,I think this guy was an olympic walker or something,the following day my calves were still burning.

Great friends fantastic memories :notworthy:

Now I still walk 350 acres average in a night Twice a week