Another empty bag on a perfect night.

Guest vin

Yo Bear ! its as hot up there as it is down here.

It was because the dog chased the big rabbit and caught it in front of the farm house, 250cc quad against the 1.9tdi he got blitzedlaugh.gif didn't see one copper all night eithertongue2.gif

And you wonder why places are ontop :thumbdown: ,, idiots like you who give decent lads a bad name and why its so hard for folk to gain permission,,, driving feilds without permission lamping illegal quarry wrigh in front on the farmer nose,,,,what did you expect you daft twat,,:feck: .

We were on the road lamping, the dog chased it from a permissive field into the next field you daft twatfeck.gif, Vin has seen the land we do by foot not driving the fieldsbye.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why stay local when you know theres nowt there, you have a car

vin pal got to be blunt about this, stop f*****g wineing about it been so crap local.......instead of hammering it when you know its always dead why not get off ur ass and put the effort in and find n

talking bollox give over vin, get out there and look harder then instead of putting threads up all the time moaning how rubbish it is local, in the hope that generous people will offer invites out to

Posted Images

Yo Bear ! its as hot up there as it is down here.

It was because the dog chased the big rabbit and caught it in front of the farm house, 250cc quad against the 1.9tdi he got blitzedlaugh.gif didn't see one copper all night eithertongue2.gif

And you wonder why places are ontop :thumbdown: ,, idiots like you who give decent lads a bad name and why its so hard for folk to gain permission,,, driving feilds without permission lamping illegal quarry wrigh in front on the farmer nose,,,,what did you expect you daft twat,,:feck: .

We were on the road lamping, the dog chased it from a permissive field into the next field you daft twatfeck.gif, Vin has seen the land we do by foot not driving the fieldsbye.gif

Yeah sure,,:whistling: ,,re read your post,,:feck: .

vin pal got to be blunt about this, stop f*****g wineing about it been so crap local.......instead of hammering it when you know its always dead why not get off ur ass and put the effort in and find new spots! f**k me it's not hard is it :wallbash:

Its not easy to find new spots...to put it bluntly..no..its not easy.. So dont make out it is..your talking bollox my friend.

ive done plenty of travelling and so have plenty of other people.. So dont make out its easy.

its harder now than it has ever been.

talking bollox give over vin, get out there and look harder then instead of putting threads up all the time moaning how rubbish it is local, in the hope that generous people will offer invites out to you! f*****g bone idle!

IF YOU WATED TO GET OUT AND GET DECENT BAG'S THAT BAD YOU WOULD PUT ALOT MORE EFFORT INTO IT, RATHER THAN GET OTHER PEOPLE TO GET YOU DECENT BAGS

so smart arse how do you find new places to go...? have you ever been shot at ? have you ever been beat to shit by a few keepers ? had your car rolled into a ditch and written off... i've had my fun being chased around and i've had plenty of fun with the local keepers in the past.

im just too old and wise to risk myself/my dog/my car trying out new spots on the off chance of not getting into trouble.

i dont expect other people to get me decent bags..its just that on the odd occasion a decent like minded fella has and does offer me a night out on their patch..the dogs do the work.

And as for decent bags...my ideal would be a walk out local and 1 rabbit maybe 2 on a good night..i dont give a shit about big bags.

And i don't like the fact that every thread someone posts ends up as an argument.

you wont be hearing from me again soon because i'm sick of all the shit that goes on in every thread.

I'm gonna stick to PMs with people i already know and just forget the rest..waste of time and a load of stress.

yeah and from that statemen vin you have confused me and actually made me think you are a liar?! i may be wrong.......but like you say in ur statement i have high-lighted, you have had some experiences and surely that cant all be on the same land? so that makes me think you must have got around a fair bit (tried different area's)..........so why is it you dont know any spots? you travell up and down and never have any luck? if you have had ur fair share of experiences as you say you have you should surely know a fair few spots? and they cant all be hammered??................

edited to add this

i just cant grasp the fact you know it is dead local, so the only answer is to venture to other places but you arent willing to do that because of the risk of getting caught (wich is understandable, but its a risk you have to take if you want a decent night, is it not??)

SO MAN-UP & STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF!

Edited by bull101
  • Like 1

It's a nightmare and a vicious circle. More folk hunt than ever before, shooting, lamping, ferreting etc etc, so land is a lot harder to get permission on, especially in areas where its all keepered or the farmers are selling the shooting rights. Having dogs in some areas is like having leprosy. Then you add the fact that cos no one can get permission, if you are lucky enough to get some it probably gets poached to shit anyway. So you need to poach, but now because of the ban and because everyone else is in the same boat as you (ad some of them are idiots) everyone is poaching and so the keepers/farmers are hot on it and anyway there is no game left if it can be done someone has done it. It's pretty f****d really, i'm thinking of emigrating.

• Like 2

Ive never had a problem finding decent land,probably because i got out and looked,when i got fed up of the hassle and dramas of poaching i got out knocking,poached inbetween,until i got the permission i needed,nobody said it was easy,its very,very difficult,but with perseverance it can pay off.I put you on a known good spot vin,i advised you to daytime recce to learn the lie of the land,you did it your way and blanked,i lamped it a few days after and caught 8 in 20 minutes,my mate caught 11.Theres only so much help you can expect off people,the rest is down to you.Happy hunting.

• Like 1

vin pal got to be blunt about this, stop f*****g wineing about it been so crap local.......instead of hammering it when you know its always dead why not get off ur ass and put the effort in and find new spots! f**k me it's not hard is it :wallbash:

Its not easy to find new spots...to put it bluntly..no..its not easy.. So dont make out it is..your talking bollox my friend.

ive done plenty of travelling and so have plenty of other people.. So dont make out its easy.

its harder now than it has ever been.

talking bollox give over vin, get out there and look harder then instead of putting threads up all the time moaning how rubbish it is local, in the hope that generous people will offer invites out to you! f*****g bone idle!

IF YOU WATED TO GET OUT AND GET DECENT BAG'S THAT BAD YOU WOULD PUT ALOT MORE EFFORT INTO IT, RATHER THAN GET OTHER PEOPLE TO GET YOU DECENT BAGS

so smart arse how do you find new places to go...? have you ever been shot at ? have you ever been beat to shit by a few keepers ? had your car rolled into a ditch and written off... i've had my fun being chased around and i've had plenty of fun with the local keepers in the past.

im just too old and wise to risk myself/my dog/my car trying out new spots on the off chance of not getting into trouble.

i dont expect other people to get me decent bags..its just that on the odd occasion a decent like minded fella has and does offer me a night out on their patch..the dogs do the work.

And as for decent bags...my ideal would be a walk out local and 1 rabbit maybe 2 on a good night..i dont give a shit about big bags.

And i don't like the fact that every thread someone posts ends up as an argument.

you wont be hearing from me again soon because i'm sick of all the shit that goes on in every thread.

I'm gonna stick to PMs with people i already know and just forget the rest..waste of time and a load of stress.

yeah and from that statemen vin you have confused me and actually made me think you are a liar?! i may be wrong.......but like you say in ur statement i have high-lighted, you have had some experiences and surely that cant all be on the same land? so that makes me think you must have got around a fair bit (tried different area's)..........so why is it you dont know any spots? you travell up and down and never have any luck? if you have had ur fair share of experiences as you say you have you should surely know a fair few spots? and they cant all be hammered??................

edited to add this

i just cant grasp the fact you know it is dead local, so the only answer is to venture to other places but you arent willing to do that because of the risk of getting caught (wich is understandable, but its a risk you have to take if you want a decent night, is it not??)

SO MAN-UP & STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF!

bull101..you are well out of order calling me a liar..you don't know me or any of my mates.This is why i don't bother posting anymore.

i didnt make my statement for an argument or some bullshit banter.

i like many find it difficult to find any rabbits local..end of !

I do travel to other spots i know near by...and do have good nights.

i also travel long distance for good nights with mates...I presume your not one of them people..so fuk off and annoy someone else.

Ive never had a problem finding decent land,probably because i got out and looked,when i got fed up of the hassle and dramas of poaching i got out knocking,poached inbetween,until i got the permission i needed,nobody said it was easy,its very,very difficult,but with perseverance it can pay off.I put you on a known good spot vin,i advised you to daytime recce to learn the lie of the land,you did it your way and blanked,i lamped it a few days after and caught 8 in 20 minutes,my mate caught 11.Theres only so much help you can expect off people,the rest is down to you.Happy hunting.

hello Morton

yeh did your spot Morton on a bad night with no wind and high moon(it was cloudy and windy when I set off)..it was a bit of a reccy also at the time... i think your directions were spot on and you deffo showed me a good spot,the little directions list was perfect.

Will be going back there at some point one day for a better look around.

thanks again

atb

Vin

keep your chin up old pal i know how much time youve put into your dogs and how far you travel so take no notice of the people who try to wind you up any way on a good note i had 10 last night and 10 the night before its been the best ive had for a bit round here hope to see you soon alb :thumbs:

Hello mate

did you need to give em a couple of custard creams...lol. nice one..we only managed 6 last week. Im hoping for a good un on Sunday.should be great with this weather.

take care

atb

vin

Hello all

Tonight is the perfect weather for lamping,Its the best i've seen it for ages.

Just been out local earlier and saw very little...managed 1 run for a lot of walking.Is anyone else half as pissed off as me !

I put the work in but just don't get the rewards local.

A bad workman can blame his tools etc etc..but i know my dog is more than capable of catching rabbits..Only if i can get her on land with some on.

I've seen her do 8 out of 10 recently,but not local.

Could do with a few more spots closer to home on nights like tonight...i would be out all night if there was something to chase.

The wind is howling outside and there's a fine drizzle...its perfect. so perfect its taunting me ! but i cant face going out again and seeing nothing.

Iv just been out local mate. was only out for about an hour from leaving my front door. I got these but obviously not with the pooch seen as how its illegal now. couldnt ask for a better nigh.

Hello all

Tonight is the perfect weather for lamping,Its the best i've seen it for ages.

Just been out local earlier and saw very little...managed 1 run for a lot of walking.Is anyone else half as pissed off as me !

I put the work in but just don't get the rewards local.

A bad workman can blame his tools etc etc..but i know my dog is more than capable of catching rabbits..Only if i can get her on land with some on.

I've seen her do 8 out of 10 recently,but not local.

Could do with a few more spots closer to home on nights like tonight...i would be out all night if there was something to chase.

The wind is howling outside and there's a fine drizzle...its perfect. so perfect its taunting me ! but i cant face going out again and seeing nothing.

Iv just been out local mate. was only out for about an hour from leaving my front door. I got these but obviously not with the pooch seen as how its illegal now. couldnt ask for a better night.

post-58457-0-61403400-1296869564_thumb.jpg

As i've said to you Vin i've done with lamping this season as I'm sick to the back teeth of getting out only to see nothing in the fields, it dosent fill you or your dog with any joy. The next couple of months this season will be spent getting some game in the day time.

For anybody thinking that Vin is just a free loader then think again, he just wants some sport for his dogs as do we all!

As a few know on here he has travelled north and south!

Is it so bad just to want to work a hound or two?

keep your chin up old pal i know how much time youve put into your dogs and how far you travel so take no notice of the people who try to wind you up any way on a good note i had 10 last night and 10 the night before its been the best ive had for a bit round here hope to see you soon alb :thumbs:

Hello mate

did you need to give em a couple of custard creams...lol. nice one..we only managed 6 last week. Im hoping for a good un on Sunday.should be great with this weather.

take care

atb

vin

didnt need the custard crems old murphy runing well after his lay off had another 14 last night out again tonight you should have a good night sunday weather is supposed to be spot on again alb malc :thumbs: