3/8 Bull 5/8 Greyhound For Sale

Hi all i have for sale the above bull x for sale due to moving house (new landlord only allowing 1 dog in the property) 14months old, 26tts, brindle coloured, very strong dog, surprisingly quick, He ant seen/had oat big yet, only things he had is a few squirrels and a wild cat, Chased a few big ears. He will make a good dog in the right hands. I want £150 for him. No messers please as he is a genuine dog and deserves a good home + There's no need to comment on this advert unless you are genuinely interested in buying the him. If you have Any other questions about him please inbox me and i will get back to you asap ;) I will load some pictures up of him tomorrow (when its light) Cheers Lewis :thumbs:

post-35222-0-18357000-1296848361_thumb.jpg

Hi all i have for sale the above bull x for sale due to moving house (new landlord only allowing 1 dog in the property) 14months old, 26tts, brindle coloured, very strong dog, surprisingly quick, He ant seen/had oat big yet, only things he had is a few squirrels and a wild cat, Chased a few big ears. He will make a good dog in the right hands. I want £150 for him. No messers please as he is a genuine dog and deserves a good home + There's no need to comment on this advert unless you are genuinely interested in buying the him. If you have Any other questions about him please inbox me and i will get back to you asap ;) I will load some pictures up of him tomorrow (when its light) Cheers Lewis :thumbs: