This is being crossposted.....

URGENT WARNING FOR MY DOG OWNER FRIENDS : Please cross-post! Dog thieves

are operating in the Marlborough, Bourne Valley, Salisbury Plain,

Tidworth, Andover and Eastleigh area. Two white men & one woman are

targeting dog walkers who have their dogs off the lead, by putting a

lead on the dog and getting into a white van and driving off. Please

immediately inform Police if sighted.

Atb Miss T

thanks for the heads up mate im from wiltshire area will keep an eye out. there scum mate right up there with pedos,drug dealers,all rule 43ers and the worst of the bunch MPs :gunsmilie:

i will print off these details and put them up where i walk the dogs and where i get my dog food from.

wouldnt say drug dealers anything like dog thieves or pedos. people want drugs for a good time and they supply them. take you are old obviously.

Yep you sure have a good time when your a heroin adict and will rob your own family to fund your habbit and end up living on the streets or seling yourself on the streets if your a bird with no choice as your in debt to some scum bag who's been giving you drugs yep a good time indeed , I think I will stick to feild sports thanks .

Then there is the guy who smokes the odd joint while listening to his old reggae records . . . . . .Not everything is so 'daily mail'.

• Like 3

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree but nothing ever happens. Personally I think the only way it will stop is if the hunting community pull together and deal with these dog thieves with force. If a name gets mentioned, every dog

theres two operating in the hampshire area by the names of q collings and pinky .these two were recently disturbed in the hampshire area trying to steal a mans dogs . since mine were stolen ive learnt

Then there is the guy who smokes the odd joint while listening to his old reggae records . . . . . .Not everything is so 'daily mail'.