Dog thieves

Aye, heard about the dog thives around salisbury plain on here and mentioned it at work, talking with the lads and my mate said seen a white transit van parked up near a tank crossing where he walks his dogs, this was at about 17.45 and it was getting dark, he thought it was a bit suspect because he saw a woman sat in the passenger's side wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses, didnt say anything but took down there reg number, which I have now got off him, dont want to go and post up some ones reg number on a public forum but if any one else see anything send me a PM

Cheers

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree but nothing ever happens. Personally I think the only way it will stop is if the hunting community pull together and deal with these dog thieves with force. If a name gets mentioned, every dog

theres two operating in the hampshire area by the names of q collings and pinky .these two were recently disturbed in the hampshire area trying to steal a mans dogs . since mine were stolen ive learnt

Then there is the guy who smokes the odd joint while listening to his old reggae records . . . . . .Not everything is so 'daily mail'.

be carefull in the abergavenny area lads and keep your eyes open theres a few terriers been stolen some men were also disturbed trying to break into a shed they are three men in a white transit van two youngsters and a middle aged fat bloke with short crew cut ginger hair .they have also been witnessed trying to entice terriers to the van .a friend of mine is missing a red terrier bitch with a tight curly coat in the abergavenny area .any info on the bitch or the van will be greatly appreciated

Thought I'd let people know....

This is being crossposted.....

URGENT WARNING FOR MY DOG OWNER FRIENDS : Please cross-post! Dog thieves

are operating in the Marlborough, Bourne Valley, Salisbury Plain,

Tidworth, Andover and Eastleigh area. Two white men & one woman are

targeting dog walkers who have their dogs off the lead, by putting a

lead on the dog and getting into a white van and driving off. Please

immediately inform Police if sighted.

Atb Miss T

thanks for the heads up mate im from wiltshire area will keep an eye out. there scum mate right up there with pedos,drug dealers,all rule 43ers and the worst of the bunch MPs :gunsmilie:

i will print off these details and put them up where i walk the dogs and where i get my dog food from.

wouldnt say drug dealers anything like dog thieves or pedos. people want drugs for a good time and they supply them. take you are old obviously.

Yep you sure have a good time when your a heroin adict and will rob your own family to fund your habbit and end up living on the streets or seling yourself on the streets if your a bird with no choice as your in debt to some scum bag who's been giving you drugs yep a good time indeed , I think I will stick to feild sports thanks .

Atb Miss T

HOW DO YOU KNOW? :hmm:

Atb Miss T

thanks for the heads up mate im from wiltshire area will keep an eye out. there scum mate right up there with pedos,drug dealers,all rule 43ers and the worst of the bunch MPs :gunsmilie:

i will print off these details and put them up where i walk the dogs and where i get my dog food from.

wouldnt say drug dealers anything like dog thieves or pedos. people want drugs for a good time and they supply them. take you are old obviously.

:hmm: Adam these dog thieves Do you think they're taking them to make pets of them? or to make money out of them? IMHO very much like drug dealers wanting a good time without having to put the work in and causing misery :thumbs: and YES im an oldie

Y.I.S Leeview

Bump, if this could be kept running it would be both a bloody good resource and detterent. Im not calling for a witch hunt but any concrete evidence of who is doing this should be stuck up for all to see

i second this .its time these dirty thieving little b*****ds were named .like that scum q collings and pinki from the hampshire area and get any other names up lads if you know them make other people aware of who they are .as soon as im sure who had ours away theyre names will be going up on site for every one to see .we wont publicly disscuss punishment

Bump, if this could be kept running it would be both a bloody good resource and detterent. Im not calling for a witch hunt but any concrete evidence of who is doing this should be stuck up for all to see

i second this .its time these dirty thieving little b*****ds were named .like that scum q collings and pinki from the hampshire area and get any other names up lads if you know them make other people aware of who they are .as soon as im sure who had ours away theyre names will be going up on site for every one to see .we wont publicly disscuss punishment

;)

Not been able to get to this since i posted it....glad people are looing out for each other and their dogs...:)

And Kanigra...i know beacuse my friend e-mailed me the details as she knows i live in Andover, one of the areas where they have been seen and wanted me to be aware for when i walk my two.....her friend runs a rescue and got the details from petsearch uk...Its people from the dog world looking out for others....

Atb Miss T x