lamps??

hi lads havent been on here in a while...thinking of buyin a new lamp and just wondering what you would recommend..will be used to lamp rabbits very rarely the odd fox but 99% of the time will be rabbit..was thinking lightforce blitz 800m beem but would like your advice as i have never really seen wat they are like....give me your suggestions and recommendations please..

thanks in advance

craig

the blitz is [bANNED TEXT] if ur working big and i mean big fields all the time the draw backs are they are like walking round whith a dustbin lid around ur neck plus whith a beam like the blitz u can be seen from a serious distance lamping i traded mine in and bought a striker never looked back mate

hi ever thought of a rechargeble lamp they cheap and easy to carry then ya only need spare batterys

wat you mean buy rechargeable lamp??..like the handheld spot lights that you get in hardware stores??you have experience with these??wat are they like??

cheers craig

hi ever thought of a rechargeble lamp they cheap and easy to carry then ya only need spare batterys

wat you mean buy rechargeable lamp??..like the handheld spot lights that you get in hardware stores??you have experience with these??wat are they like??

cheers craig

hi yea the ones ya get in hardware shops but ya can get a million candlepower try find one that the back screws of they spot on and the batterys are cheap aswell i ave just paid £21 for 3 batterys and they will last me and they easy to carry.they will last for about 20-30 mins full on for one battery,i ave used 1 for around 10yr now