Effing fed up

what you are all forgetting is that he is getting stopped on the way to his permission, so he isn't getting stopped going onto land, is it always the traffic police that stop you, how many times have you actually been stopped, and what reason do they give for stopping you? they can't just stop you because they feel like it, they must have a valid reason, all doesn't add up here.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its the same allover now mate ,even know you bind by their law they still all over ya ,when will this shit stop and were will all end

once your jeep is marked the traffic cops will pull you over everytime. i think it comes up on the reconised number plate reconition computer thing they have in the police car. change your truck..

what you are all forgetting is that he is getting stopped on the way to his permission, so he isn't getting stopped going onto land, is it always the traffic police that stop you, how many times have you actually been stopped, and what reason do they give for stopping you? they can't just stop you because they feel like it, they must have a valid reason, all doesn't add up here.

Yes, surely if you're driving along with your dog in the car you don't have to prove where you've been or are going? What if you don't show them anything? They can't arrest you for driving with a dog in the car!

There's been a murrrder........

Call the cop's , leave your details (they will ask you what they need from you) get a URN, and happy hunting.

Yes, surely if you're driving along with your dog in the car you don't have to prove where you've been or are going? What if you don't show them anything? They can't arrest you for driving with a dog in the car!

lads dont no the crack over ther but surly watrob190364 is saying is right :thumbs:

Edited by hogs head

the hole situation is a joke i have just had sum dogs stolen and the police ant much help at all yet they can get off there arses and hastle me for lamping on permission n at end of the day most ppl dont mind the problem is ppl from the city move to country side and dont like hunting so they call the police. hunting has been around for ever it was a way of life and ppl feed there familys. not all police are bad tho i have had 1 or 2 say just keep the lamp away from the houses and that. it does need to stop tho were all in the same position and its a shame

if you have written permission and id,why dont you do what we do phone police and let them know where your going with details of your vehicle,i know its not right and a piss take but it makes it easier for you and would save your permission as you have logged it before you even go out,i know it makes you feel like a criminal but it would keep you your permission,hope this is of some help.

i know what your saying mate but i dont think it will work, im sure they got it in for me... or the bloke who had my jeep before me must have been a right robbing git lol

once your jeep is marked the traffic cops will pull you over everytime.

i think it comes up on the reconised number plate reconition computer thing they have in the police car.

change your truck..

• Like 1

if you have written permission and id,why dont you do what we do phone police and let them know where your going with details of your vehicle,i know its not right and a piss take but it makes it easier for you and would save your permission as you have logged it before you even go out,i know it makes you feel like a criminal but it would keep you your permission,hope this is of some help.

i know what your saying mate but i dont think it will work, im sure they got it in for me... or the bloke who had my jeep before me must have been a right robbing git lol

i think it comes up on the reconised number plate reconition computer thing they have in the police car.

change your truck..

yea very gud point mate it does seam that way

change your truck..

You beat me to it, Once they mark your plate, your knackered! Get rid

:thumbs:

change your truck..

You beat me to it, Once they mark your plate, your knackered! Get rid

:thumbs:

down to the auctions and sell up, buy a another car while your there :thumbs:

change your truck..

Correct, thats what the local fag man used to have to do every few months.

change your truck..

anybody wanna buy an l200 on 02 plate. good for lamping. (lol if u wanna get pulled every 2 minutes) :thumbs: