Effing fed up

I'd right a letter to the station chief asking their advice.

State that your out doing pest control for the farmers legally and that even after continually showing your written, signed permission to the officers in question and relevant ID that their still continuously pulling you over and annoying the farmers by phoning and waking them up. I'm sure you'd get a phone call soon after from them, then tell them it just an annoyance for you but the poor farmers are getting pissed off with the police phoning at silly times in the morning harassing them.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its the same allover now mate ,even know you bind by their law they still all over ya ,when will this shit stop and were will all end

once your jeep is marked the traffic cops will pull you over everytime. i think it comes up on the reconised number plate reconition computer thing they have in the police car. change your truck..

I'd right a letter to the station chief asking their advice.

State that your out doing pest control for the farmers legally and that even after continually showing your written, signed permission to the officers in question and relevant ID that their still continuously pulling you over and annoying the farmers by phoning and waking them up. I'm sure you'd get a phone call soon after from them, then tell them it just an annoyance for you but the poor farmers are getting pissed off with the police phoning at silly times in the morning harassing them.

:thumbs:

DEAN WHY NOT CALL THE MOB BEFORE YOU GO AND TELL THEM WHERE YOUR GOING TO BE AND THE CAN DO S/R AND YOULL BE OKAY.:thumbs:

i do different areas, if i phone the local police ill still get stopped by the speed cops, and searched ect. Some nights i do over 150 miles. ill give it a try next time i go... see what happens. :thumbs:

dean your not telling the hole truth mate ,been at the game for years and been stopped harrased waiting out house tell the inspector you are going to papers about police harrasment on pestcontroler , get farmers to back you up if needed or a mate to be a witness , once you report them after 2 or 3 times theyll leave you alone but if you travel far and out of your county well thats the way it is ,but localy dont put up with there crap they soon get the message as they have to react to complaints as they have a complaint unit only way , i dont put up with there non sense

if you have permission then this is just bullying and harrassment. the police would like us all in our beds of a night. this land is a thinly veiled police state. You need to get advice from a solicitor you are not just doing it for yourself but every other hunter in the uk.

We let this govt trample all over us every day

As others have said; if you have permission, call the police and give them all the relevant information, especialy your reg number, where you are going and at what time. Make sure you get an incident number, and if you get pulled, this is all you need to give them !

Cheers.

Why would you leave the keys under the back wheel: surely that's the first place anyone would look and if the cops find them they are likely to throw them away just to be ar**oles.

ALRIGHT S/CAT I ALWAYS STASH MY CAR KEYS JUST INCASE I LOOSE THEM OR IF THE MOB TRYS TO SAY IM POACHING THEYLL NOT BE ABLE TO POUND THE CAR.YOU NO WHAT SOME YOUNGJUMPED UP POLIS ARE LIKE .THEY THINK ITS A SUPERMAN COSTUME THERE WEARING.ATB :thumbs: