lets us see pics of hare dogs

Ok

I have used the trackie thing a a descriptive and understand that not everyone in a tracksuit is a chav but that doesn`t change what I am saying

The comment is not bollocks as it is a fact. I agree that not every one in a trackie is a chav and I am from a council estate bud so I know they are not the issue, Get backto my main point and tell me whether you think I am right or wrong, and why??

ATB

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok here goes. Is it just me or has the lurcher world been taken over by the trackies tucked into socks brigade just a bit too much I have worked and been around lurchers all my adult life and am be

Dont think your wrong as such good and bad in every one. what you have to remember is that the new generation of hunters are 10-30 yrs old, they dont do it now cos its illegal, theyve always done it

Cant believe what Im reading, what a load of sterotypical crap. Has anyone thought that this kid was taken by his dad and uncles years ago pre ban, and loves the sport. not his fault loadsa posh toffs

Posted Images

Ok here goes.

Is it just me or has the lurcher world been taken over by the trackies tucked into socks brigade just a bit too much

I have worked and been around lurchers all my adult life and am begining to hope that the hare ban is not lifted.(for the saftey of the hare population)

The fact that it is illegal has gotten a lot of folk into lurchers and all for the wrong reasons, I hate to think of the carnage if they thought they had the right to go mental on the Hares "ass" (dear god!!).

I realise that hunting hares with lurchers is an amazing sport,and that in areas that need culls, coursing would be a superb method,(I have only shot 1 hare in the last 8 years) but there appears to be less sport and more chav bling about coursing these days.

I realise that my views may not be popular, but hey ho!!

ATB

This comment is bollocks I've seen some brilliant hare dogs bred of council estate lads who treat them and hares with the respect they deserve you get diks whatever there social standing.

And this guy is a dik

What one ???

Ok here goes.

Is it just me or has the lurcher world been taken over by the trackies tucked into socks brigade just a bit too much

I have worked and been around lurchers all my adult life and am begining to hope that the hare ban is not lifted.(for the saftey of the hare population)

The fact that it is illegal has gotten a lot of folk into lurchers and all for the wrong reasons, I hate to think of the carnage if they thought they had the right to go mental on the Hares "ass" (dear god!!).

I realise that hunting hares with lurchers is an amazing sport,and that in areas that need culls, coursing would be a superb method,(I have only shot 1 hare in the last 8 years) but there appears to be less sport and more chav bling about coursing these days.

I realise that my views may not be popular, but hey ho!!

ATB

This comment is bollocks I've seen some brilliant hare dogs bred of council estate lads who treat them and hares with the respect they deserve you get diks whatever there social standing.

And this guy is a dik

What one ???

The OP sorry!

Ok

I have used the trackie thing a a descriptive and understand that not everyone in a tracksuit is a chav but that doesn`t change what I am saying

The comment is not bollocks as it is a fact. I agree that not every one in a trackie is a chav and I am from a council estate bud so I know they are not the issue, Get backto my main point and tell me whether you think I am right or wrong, and why??

ATB

like i said bud i see folks points of view on the matter

just pointing out that folk that wear trakkie's seem to all get classed as lower than anybody else just on the basis of what clothes they have on

which imo is a bit discrimitave

TBH it was more the setting his dog on "da hares ass" thing that got me, I wonder if he ate the hare ,, or hung it in his bedroom and "popped a cap in itz ass" on camera for his website. Although the trackies don`t help. :thumbs:

The clothes aside, do you agree or disagree with the point, genuinely interested.

ATB

Ok getting back to your post coursing hare is an amazing sport hence its popularity still even though the ban is in place. I understand the population needs preserving but in all fairness if you been around lurchers all your adult life then you will appriciate that it takes a fair dog to go out and not only course but kill hares on a regular basis espically round my area. The "chav bling" folk as you have described I doubt have the dogs to do any real damage to the hare population, unless they are lamping them all the time that I have a problem with.

TBH it was more the setting his dog on "da hares ass" thing that got me, I wonder if he ate the hare ,, or hung it in his bedroom and "popped a cap in itz ass" on camera for his website. Although the trackies don`t help. :thumbs:

The clothes aside, do you agree or disagree with the point, genuinely interested.

ATB

rake aboot you dont know what your saying like.. i was reared miles from a town city or village in my grandads farm(who coursed hare all his life) bt my family had trouble so i had to move with my mam to a housin estated..im a country man ive alot of respect for the hare..ive been coursing with hounds with my dad since i was 6 and im now 14 and just becoz im wearin a trackie doesnt mean im a chav(im nt a chav) i enjoy the sport of coursing just as all the rest of the folk enjoy it i dont go out to kill i like the chase 100% more then the kill

• Like 1

Well to be fair......The lads yard looks clean and tidy,not covered in 6" of dog crap like some you see on here. His dogs look in decent nick and well looked after.

Yes he is wearing a track suit but he's 14 and thats just what 14 year olds wear.Bit harsh to call him a chav on the back of that.

I know what you are saying about some of the clients our sport seems to attracts but there are as many wrong ens that dress in real tree camo in the game as there are dressed in trackies.

And yes the bit about the hares "ass" is a little bit strange to you and me but think back to when you were 14 and I'm sure that you must have said things to adults that got a reply along the lines of "the things kids say today"

We were all young once and just because people speak or dress a little different from ourselfs I don't think we should judge them and should just be pleased that there are still some young lads around that do infact have respect for their dogs and their quarry.

Just my opinion though.....May be wrong.

ATB

• Like 2

probably wont get a lot of people posting mate seen as its illegal in the uk to run hares and its a dodgy one in northern ireland and ireland ... seen as the irish hare is protected and to try and prove that you was running brown hares and not irish ones is a difficult one ...

The Irish Hare is NOT protected...Contrary to what certain groups groups try and make you believe. Although it is on the agenda...There is no reason, just like the defeat of the proposed hunting with dogs ban, that it cant stay off the protected list.

Cant believe what Im reading, what a load of sterotypical crap. Has anyone thought that this kid was taken by his dad and uncles years ago pre ban, and loves the sport. not his fault loadsa posh toffs got involved and banned it, at least hes still out there not like half the thl armchair men, if you want to be steriotypical, we can see what you lot are "hey ho" posh toff talk that got it banned in first place.I grown up on council estate and I was a 'chav' I love hare coursing and dont give a sxxt what anyone else thinks, I wore tracksuit and nike air max, classics too, now i got my own home, business and where ted baker, armani, and other name stuff. You lot keep to your barbour jackets, hunter wellies, trilby hats with your pipes stuck in your big, big mouths. Posh armchair cxxts.:feck:

• Like 4

Ey up

OK I am going to stand corrected here and if I have offended Terrier then I apologise to him.

Can we move on from the tracksuit issue,

Am I wrong about the element of lurcher owners I am talking about. I hope so cause it seems to me that I am seeing more and more of them in the lurcher scene. Am I wrong about them being attracted to the lurcher scene because they see it as an illegal activity and not because it`s a sport ???.

For the record, I am not posh, love coursing and never got it banned. I just don`t like what I`m seeing in some areas with lurchers making the headlines for all the wrong reasons, .

ATB

• Like 1

Ey up

OK I am going to stand corrected here and if I have offended Terrier then I apologise to him.

Can we move on from the tracksuit issue,

Am I wrong about the element of lurcher owners I am talking about. I hope so cause it seems to me that I am seeing more and more of them in the lurcher scene. Am I wrong about them being attracted to the lurcher scene because they see it as an illegal activity and not because it`s a sport ???.

For the record, I am not posh, love coursing and never got it banned. I just don`t like what I`m seeing in some areas with lurchers making the headlines for all the wrong reasons, .

ATB

no offence taken rake aboot..i know what your point is and there is alot of people out there taking advantage of the sport i agree with you on that but ive been a lurcher man with some time now and hope i always will be :):)