Guest Ditch_Shitter

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bunny Basher
Fall Back Down - Rancid

Have you see then?

Ive seen them once at Manchester Apollo and 3 times at Glasgow in Barrowlands and also seen Lars Fredriksen and the b*****ds at Glasgow in King Tuts :guitar2:

Fall Back Down - Rancid

Have you see then?

Ive seen them once at Manchester Apollo and 3 times at Glasgow in Barrowlands and also seen Lars Fredriksen and the b*****ds at Glasgow in King Tuts :guitar2:

Unfortunatley no i havent seen them :cry: I couldnt get tickets they were all sold out :cry::cry:

Can i ask a question though bunny basher how could you have been to these gigs if your only 14 years old?

Edited by wiccamiss

Fall Back Down - Rancid

Have you see then?

Unfortunatley no i havent seen them :cry: I couldnt get tickets they were all sold out :cry::cry:

Can i ask a question though bunny basher how could you have been to these gigs if your only 14 years old?

Seen em a few times over the years, first time was at the Camden Underworld the week 'out come the wolves was released' they wernt very big back then was a shit hot gig! :drink:

When i was 14 yrs old i was regular at gigs by bands like Exploited ,G.B.H all the proper old punk!

Playing right now;

Cockney Rejects-Hate of the city

Guest Bunny Basher

Fall Back Down - Rancid

Have you see then?

You can get in Barrowlands or most venues when youre 14 as long as your with an adult :D but there again you wouldnt know that coz youve never been :laugh:

Look at AKA Brindle in the post above he got in when he was 14 too :whistle: ive actually got in places when i was 12 :yes:

AKA Brindle all the old groups youve mentioned and many many more my uncles seen them all.

Are you going to Rebellion at Blackpool this year? :victory:

Edited by Bunny Basher

ALY & AJ.........CHEMICALS REACT

lazytown of cbeebies. my head is fucken batted kids :laugh::laugh:

Welcome to lazytown, a place where...................that song does my head in too :laugh: Listening to the best of Dire Straits at the moment :D