pups first 2 retrieves

My pups the opposite from yours John,she,ll retrieve anything but when it comes to bunnys she,s not so keen,I took her out earlier today though and done some retrieving with a ball I found,she then caught a rabbit on the way back and she did retrieve it to a fashion,I think because the training was still fresh in her mind,a little more work with her and I think she,ll come good,atb :thumbs:

his breeding is a bit of a mouthfull lol

a mate of mine knows its breeding i keep forgeting lol

but basically he has

saluki

greyhound

bull

beddy

whippet

beardie

deerhound

something along they lines anyway lol

maybe he will see the thread and enlighten us with what percentages

i'm not too fussed whats in him his parents worked grandparents worked and so on and he is coming along nicely so thats all i'm interested in

i'm not one for fancy breeding or top names as long as i have a dog from workers then i'm happy enough with that :thumbs:

I like that last sentence :yes:

nice one with the rabbit mate :thumbs:

he hasnt been interested in retrieving at all and the droppers he has had was some carry on trying to get them so i dont know what switched him on cos it defo wasnt fresh in his mind lol

all we can do is keep at it though and see how they go :thumbs:

well if you ask me there is no point in buying a pup/dog just because its got fancy famous dogs in its line cos that dont gurantee that the one you get is going to be any good and it also brings it more to the attention of ass hole thieving cnuts

whereas if the breeding isnt well known then less likely a target for these scummy b@sterds