what should determin the end of the season

Guest RAB.MCKAY

i dont have an end to the season , as i have to keep rabbits and foxes down on a couple of the places i have permission.. where there aint no issue about keeping them down i dont lamp or dig unless i need a couple of rabbits for food

im the same as already stated, no end for me. i only have a couple of places that are between me and a couple of mates but we have to work them all year to keep the numbers down and the land owner happy. wont be going out of my way to kill doe`s with belly's full of young by any means though. just enough to keep them happy but not to much to make sure we still have a few to do next year!

no point wiping them out just for the sake of it.

im the same as already stated, no end for me. i only have a couple of places that are between me and a couple of mates but we have to work them all year to keep the numbers down and the land owner happy. wont be going out of my way to kill doe`s with belly's full of young by any means though. just enough to keep them happy but not to much to make sure we still have a few to do next year!

i,m lucky enought that the farmers more bothered about other stuff :whistling: rather then rabbits so i can as i please all year round :thumbs:

i,m lucky enought that the farmers more bothered about other stuff :whistling: rather then rabbits so i can as i please all year round :thumbs:

your lucky you have somewere you can help your self to mate. got a call yesterday of the estate guy told me not to call he would contact me when ready. sounded pissed about something, so theres my main bit up in smoke! till i hear whats wrong (someone maybe upset him). had to ferret a garden today! good job its wick lol only tiny but we managed 25 bunnys for the guy so he was please about that as his lawn is in a right mess.

the other 2 places which are garys (lurch) there naff all left and we havent taken manny to start with. have to start nocking on doors again me thinks!.

that only leaves out first permission we got and im having to leave that alone as we caned it all year as they guy wanted them shifting asap. whats left needs to breed so we wont be taking manny more from there till the number rise.

I usually stop once i catch my 1st milky doe. Stop trying for hares at start of march and foxes end off same month. Don't see the point in ruining next years sport. I have pup this year 12 months in march but still wont be starting him until august/september time. End of day 1 pregnant doe left equals a lot more squatters and easy runs for him when he does start. :thumbs:

Guest RAB.MCKAY

:thumbs: atb

I usually stop once i catch my 1st milky doe. Stop trying for hares at start of march and foxes end off same month. Don't see the point in ruining next years sport. I have pup this year 12 months in march but still wont be starting him until august/september time. End of day 1 pregnant doe left equals a lot more squatters and easy runs for him when he does start. :thumbs:

your lucky you have somewere you can help your self to mate. got a call yesterday of the estate guy told me not to call he would contact me when ready. sounded pissed about something, so theres my main bit up in smoke! till i hear whats wrong (someone maybe upset him). had to ferret a garden today! good job its wick lol only tiny but we managed 25 bunnys for the guy so he was please about that as his lawn is in a right mess.

the other 2 places which are garys (lurch) there naff all left and we havent taken manny to start with. have to start nocking on doors again me thinks!.

that only leaves out first permission we got and im having to leave that alone as we caned it all year as they guy wanted them shifting asap. whats left needs to breed so we wont be taking manny more from there till the number rise.

so you could have come up my place ,anyway you still coming up next weekend ,should have a good day ,p.m