• bulldog
    • b&q trench

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

iv got one mate only good for rabbiting apart from that pure shit for digging good hole

you are due your terrier a bit more respect than buying a cheap spade     these are the dogs danglies   http://www.silverlinetools.com/products/d69/s559

Posted Images

Here in the States we rock the "KING OF SPADES" in Cherry hill NJ. All steel. The best I've seen here for a production shovel. A few now are building are own , sent a Bull dog pan to a buddy with some specs and when he gets around to it mabey he'll make it for me. Right Steady? :feck: you Fen slackin POS!

http://www.wwmfg.com/default.asp?contentID=1099

HuntingPineIsland9-30-07_9.jpg

072509001.jpg

any of them for sale pal :good:

No lol. See the bulldog all the way over to the left? first day put it in the ground and it snapped :blink: I was like wtf? Any way sent that to be welded up with a slightly longer and different angle that the KOS. That chopper from KOS is a bad ass ! It can go through some stuff now. :thumbs:

the stuntman knows his craft, you'll need a cut'n torch to break a KING OF SPADE dig'n tool , tell INGRID your a dog digger , she's great to deal with ,also 5 year warranty on all dig'n tools.............................stay game in the lord .........richlee

i'm getting a new spade at the weekend, and i've narrowed it down to 2 choices.

1)bulldog heavy rabbiting spade, good long slightly curved blade, long handle socket/sleeve, wooden handle, 'D' grip top £30.

2) b&q trenching spade, long blade (too long, but could be cut), steel shaft and 'D' grip top £20.

i'm personally favoring the bulldog, the blade is heavy, well made and could take a bit of an edge. if/when the shaft does break, it could be easily replaced with steel pipe or wood again

i have the b&q trenching spade pal ,its a right piece of kit .Only thing is as you said its a bit long i must take a few inchs off the end

HEY SCENT, I'M JUST CURIOUS IF YOU EVER CHECK OUT WWW.WWMFG .COM WEB-SITE ? THE ONLY THING I CAN SEE WRONG WITH THERE PRODUCT IS YOU WOULD WANT TO STOP DIG'N WITH LIGHTING STORM OVER HEAD...........................................RICHLEE

i'm getting a new spade at the weekend, and i've narrowed it down to 2 choices.

1)bulldog heavy rabbiting spade, good long slightly curved blade, long handle socket/sleeve, wooden handle, 'D' grip top £30.

2) b&q trenching spade, long blade (too long, but could be cut), steel shaft and 'D' grip top £20.

i'm personally favoring the bulldog, the blade is heavy, well made and could take a bit of an edge. if/when the shaft does break, it could be easily replaced with steel pipe or wood again

the bulldog is the buisness value for money,damo.

The best spade without any doubt at all is?

the one being used by someone else :whistling: :whistling:

All spades have handles and anything with a handle means hard work !!

Edited by masmiffy
http://www.wwmfg.com/img/Product_Images/Products_Large/KS-S-SA_LG.jpg this is the one i have, same as Stuntmans, but instead of the all steel handle, mine has the rubber handle , which really saves the elbows and wrists for those really tough digs,(frost or whatever) just put a new edge on her yesterday for this weekends dig. beautiful tool.