pennine hunt

:toast:

secret service not many tryed to join penine no chance fobbed off by a`r the tossa make anyone think am an anty or sumert :thumbdown:

there like anybody else mate,some good uns some strange fxxxs,but sure you be welcome if you know so of the regular lads,i dont follow em these days but still see some good lads from time to time,ar theres a character :clapper:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if you go out with rockwood theres plenty there know all you need to know of the pennine,some pennine lads were at rockwood meet sunday . if your genuine they dont bite ,plus been female helps

not many talkin bowt a`r bin a fast talker like to have got to know him pal and go hunting ov course j`w said come along but a`r messed me try some ova lads see if they can get me in cheers

:thumbs:

Buugger me! are we talking in code now, im strugglin to follow any of that.

not many talkin bowt a`r bin a fast talker like to have got to know him pal and go hunting ov course j`w said come along but a`r messed me try some ova lads see if they can get me in cheers

:thumbs:

Buugger me! are we talking in code now, im strugglin to follow any of that.

if you know penine you`l know who were talking bowt pal an penine are a bit secret service lol :thumbs:

I know em all well :thumbs:

if you do you`l know who a` r is and j` w is hope your not a r and readin this lol lol an if u know em is there anychance of gettin me a day out wi em pal could do with gettin me self fit first tho from wat ive herd lolk lol :thumbs:

if you do you`l know who a` r is and j` w is hope your not a r and readin this lol lol an if u know em is there anychance of gettin me a day out wi em pal could do with gettin me self fit first tho from wat ive herd lolk lol :thumbs:

Your quite desprate to go out with the pennine arnt you. not sure how JW invites you out but then AR says no have you been upsetting someone or just not liked by AR ????

Your quite desprate to go out with the pennine arnt you. not sure how JW invites you out but then AR says no have you been upsetting someone or just not liked by AR ????

cant av upset em barely know em mate told me he went with em last season but havent seen him since penine show or he would`ve got me out with them wouldnt say am desperate just would like to see what crack is .had chance to hunt with ecclesfeild beagles 20 year ago but didnt go they hunted wetworth estate near me saw em out 1 day hareing they invited me wished i`d have gone now.do they still exist .decent chap to invite me seeing as i was poaching and dog had coursed a hare they was hunting if it had been keepers theyed have shot dog they was proper bast,rds on that estate.do they still exist if so any contact details pm me if anyone has greatly appreciate cheers y.i.s fido.

bit off topic but are you looking for a lodger,or have i got wrong lad i might know somebody :boogie::thumbs:

• 6 months later...

was never a member...you know when you just go with the hunts in your area when you hear they are near you and everyone knows you have a good day with pennine but they travel so far afeild . we used to go for days with badsworth too and ecclesfield beagles. my family normally hunt with the rockwood harriers but they are mounted and huntings no way near as good as pennine. i have just moved back to area and got into hunting again and so was thinking would like to go with pennine if they were in the area again. The master probably would know my dads face he hunts alot and hunted with pennine when he was btchealor and could tarvel more ...plus used to know john crossland he married joanne and moved to ireland ..we know her parents...but dont know anybody now so dont know if they would give me a meet card the way things are and all

John Crossland, thats a name from the past, how long's he been in Ireland now?

was never a member...you know when you just go with the hunts in your area when you hear they are near you and everyone knows you have a good day with pennine but they travel so far afeild . we used to go for days with badsworth too and ecclesfield beagles. my family normally hunt with the rockwood harriers but they are mounted and huntings no way near as good as pennine. i have just moved back to area and got into hunting again and so was thinking would like to go with pennine if they were in the area again. The master probably would know my dads face he hunts alot and hunted with pennine when he was btchealor and could tarvel more ...plus used to know john crossland he married joanne and moved to ireland ..we know her parents...but dont know anybody now so dont know if they would give me a meet card the way things are and all

John Crossland, thats a name from the past, how long's he been in Ireland now?

must be ten years or over now ..long time ...

feck me have you all applied for jobs for MI5. Lunita you asked if they still hunt the pennine area e.g bayhorse and the likes answer not much if your planning on following them get your self a large bank loan you,ll need it as they like to travel. And as already been said when out with rockwood ask mr tue who might know sure he,ll point you in right direction weds best day to get any info atb.

:laugh: TRUE SAXO THE NOMADIC PACK