looking forward to it !

hi guys

i lost one of my albino's a few month's back and my albino hob got a little bit down went off his food and lost a bit of weight, so i spent abit of time with the hob, handling, playing with toy's and feeding him up and he is back to his best and worked really well over the month back to bolting the bunnies. so i think its time to bring in a new memmber of the hutch so i am picking up a new ferret at the wk end and looking forward to it. i've got a choice of 4 of last season's and a 3yr old hob but i think i am going to go with last season's 2 of them haven't been worked yet so looking forward to getting it together with my albino to learn the ropes... wk end can't come quick enough :gunsmilie: i will keep you upto date.....

Well the new Jill is in and she's lovely, she's a bit nippy but a bit of work will settle her in. But the albino hob is been a bit of a bully and isn't happy with her settling in, he is just one greedy fooker and doesn't like to share I'm sure that's why the last Jill ran away... Maybe he's got used to his own space. Well I hope they settle soon because I haven't really got the space to separate them any comments and tips welcome lads I will try upload pics later as I'm unsure how to do it

1 tip of intreduceing them if u havent already just left her in there with him, is to do it in a place he dont consider his own for a bit, then clean the court out and put them in there, keep an eye on them over the hour or so and then just go with ur instinks, he'l just be getting used to new smells and sorting out the pecking order tis all wont go for long, but rememeber what time of year it is and keep an eye on his balls and her vulva unless u want babys that is.

quick update boy's ...... the new gill has been in almost a wk now and she has settled in nice, she is shitting and pissing all over the place apart from the sawdust spot on the bottom level :wallbash: ...... the nipping has settled right down i think the albino has put her in her place wish he would with the pooing spot...

well all in all chuffed with her so far but i havent had her out yet due to lack of time but i am gagging to get out i cannot wait..

any help on getting photo's up would be greatfull aswel lads :gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

Glad she's settled in for you mate,

I download my photos on photo bucket then re size them to medium, on set sizes in edit, beside the photo you'll have 4 sets of numbers copy the second set down ( direct link I think). When you put attach file on here paste the number in the box and it should come up, I hope that makes a bit of sense :thumbs:

Glad she's settled in for you mate,

I download my photos on photo bucket then re size them to medium, on set sizes in edit, beside the photo you'll have 4 sets of numbers copy the second set down ( direct link I think). When you put attach file on here paste the number in the box and it should come up, I hope that makes a bit of sense :thumbs:

thanks pal it does make sense atb :gunsmilie: