7 with the 77.....

J Darcy

Was out last night and managed to bag 7 woodies, no camera with me though. but back out tonight, the sky was so good it was undescribable. Pink and gorgeous. First bird was a big 'ol carrion and he came spiralling down to earth with a solid chest wallop!! Bisley LRG prooving lethal. Then onto a better wood where we managed to drop 7 fat woodies and i was very happy with my little dogs retrieving too. The HW77 is starting to feel more familiar, but i am still not happy about the trigger so have bought a new one. Custom stock will be here in a week so its all go.....Should look like a new gun by the time its finished... :thumbs:

post-16-0-18461700-1296076747_thumb.jpg

wel done darcy :thumbs:

you're brave roosting with a spring rifle! lol

how is the dog bred pal?

brave..lol... :notworthy: When i get that trigger sorted this week im going to be braver!!

the pup is a 3/4 grey x 1/4 saluki. Just 100% sighthound. :thumbs:

I always found creeping about with the airgun and lurcher a nice way to bring them on when young :thumbs: Well done to you both.Did you do a reblue yourself or shop job on the 77?Be sure to post when get the new stock got a project coming off soon on a 77. :boogie: