:thumbdown: thanks for the info but...ill find her a home throu here... :yes: i dont want her going to no lurcher link or anything like that. thay cant give her one on one, and she might be there for months, were if i hold her here, give her attention and feed her up and shel only be here couple of days...in my eyes, im doing whats best for her... :bye:

Da iawn ti, iechyd a dyfodol yr ast sydd yn mwy bwysig na dim. Welais i coes fel na or blaen ar ci ifanc, fel mae'r esgyrn yn tyfu a cryfhau i ddaef yn syth yn bendant. Mae'n edrych yn ast cryf, pwy magodd hi?, rhywun or ardal neu o iffwrdd ??

and in english :tongue2:

Well done, health and future of the bitch who is more important than anything. I saw legs like that song on a young dog, as the bones are growing and strengthening to the MIA is definitely straight. It looks strong bitch, who gained her?, someone from the area or iffwrdd??

Fair play to you,a damn good effort at translating, not quite 100% but near enough mate :thumbs:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wtf? how can u say that [bANNED TEXT] ive taken this puppy in, get off my topic u disrespectful cow!!

what the f**k point passing on to a foster as i can do the same here...if shes not going to a good home shel stay...simple... :thumbdown:

Wasnt suggesting you pass her onto a foster just making a point that you get ya facts correct before dissing people and rescues!!!

Not my concern what you do with the dog really and am sure you will get a great home for her

Tina

Edited by TinaBean

ill diss as many of them as i want, there all the same :thumbs:

...I got a foster in from wales,...right state he was in, no muscle, flat footed, very thin, low on back end coz he couldnt really support it, ens of tail missing from where he had chewed it, his white bits were yellow from where he had been sleeping in his own pee etc....

DSC00094.jpg

picture dont reflect quite how poor his condition was

cud say you welsh are all the same........ :hmm:

but I'm sure your not :thumbs:

:tongue2:

Tina

ps he is now a very striking lurcher.... :thumbs:

wtf? how can u say that [bANNED TEXT] ive taken this puppy in, get off my topic u disrespectful cow!!

Wasnt being diarespectful at all, if you read it right, just making the point that not all rescues, just like not all people, are the same.... you took a puppy in in order to ensure it got a good home, which I commend you for, I wasnt dissing you, quite the contrary in actual fact..... :thumbs:

Tina

well to be honest with you pal i think your abit of a c.o.c.k for back chatting tina she was only letting you no if you wanted rid where to contact if no one wanted the puppy. lurcherlink is a rescue not like rspca no dogs there get pts all get rehomed to good homes :thumbs:

, fack off the topic u C.O.C.K, if i cant find her a home, shel stay....is that to hard to understand u C.O.C.K :feck:

Your making yourself look a right pillock. People trying to help and your too narrow minded to hear what they are saying. Atb with the pup

lurcher link have rehomed well over 100 dogs this year all homes are vetted dogs are taken out every day ,dogs are rehomed to WORKING HOMES ALSO ,they arrange to pick dog up and have it checked over by a vet any vet bills are paid for by lurcher link (some times running into thousands of pounds) .its then assessed and the right home is found ,all this is paid for by a voulantry organisation .why not visit there website and see what you think, pointless falling out with people who are only trying to help . GOOD LOOK IN REHOMING THE PUP YOURSELF IF ITS WHAT YOU DECIDE TO DO.