British people

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thing is we4 are all proud of our own nationalities but at the end of the day we ARE British, i dont think we should be highlighting our differences and creating division at a time when we realy d

I consider myself British, that's what I identify myself as. But my roots go back to Ireland which I would never deny.     By Blood you'd be Half English, quarter Welsh quarter Irish. You are what

And that's a very good point that so many folks seem to miss....   I'm half Irish by blood and I love going to Ireland but I was born and bred in England so that's what I'd class myself as.   I ma

your british lab sorry to tell you that pal :tongue2: are all your family on both sides scots?

I'm not... :censored: I bleed tartan..... :thumbs:

ur proud to b british lab tell the truth :notworthy:

yea i can see him standing to the national anthem,and watching the queens speech every xmas. :laugh:

i like to think am English but hey...who nos,bit of Irish in me i think :icon_redface: always wanted to do a family tree but seems like hard work and wouldn't no were to start,any one else do one :thumbs:

i would be scared to,god knows what you might find out lol

i like to think am English but hey...who nos,bit of Irish in me i think :icon_redface: always wanted to do a family tree but seems like hard work and wouldn't no were to start,any one else do one :thumbs:

There's some dodgy birds in most family trees.

My aunty did our family tree and it goes back about 200 years, not a trace of anything other than English on that side at least, although my surname is French and came over with the Normans nearly 1000 years ago.

Other side of the family are all English as far as anybody knows.

I guess I am about as English as you can be and very proud of it.

as far as im concerned im english, although i dont exactly shout it from the rooftops living in ireland lol

funny enough im 1/4 scottish and theres also a good dose of irish in my ancestry tracing back to tipperary

(oh feck that makes me a plastic paddy! and even worse a "tipp")

i call it inbred :yes::victory: