GREWS

:thumbs:

sheilanorman008-1.jpg

This is our Norman the brother to Sheila, he's about 8 months old in this picture, he's now 3 yrs old will put a up to date picture on when I find one.

A cracking mooching dog, loads of stamina,not to excitable, bril feet.

Never gone out to break records with my charges, just love to see them do what they was originally bred for.

003-1.jpg

This is Norman now, just over 3yrs

some cracking looking dogs on here .... norman caught my eye .... what a nice dog . how tall is he ???

23" weighs 36lb :thumbs: Thanks for nice comments

• Like 1

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A good thread for a change.To some of the younguns out their a lot can be learned from some of the old boys on the non ped raceing scene regarding conditioning and the well being of running dogs in ge

ROUND THIS WAY ........ THEY ARE CALLED " SNACKS "   SNACKS WERE THE LURCHER OF CHOICE FOR MANY COLLIERS FAMILYS .... A DOG THAT COULD PROVIDE A MEAL AND WIN SOME MUCH NEEDED CASH IN A RACE OF A

23" weighs 36lb Thanks for nice comments

Posted Images

sheilanorman008-1.jpg

This is our Norman the brother to Sheila, he's about 8 months old in this picture, he's now 3 yrs old will put a up to date picture on when I find one.

Never gone out to break records with my charges, just love to see them do what they was originally bred for.

003-1.jpg

some cracking looking dogs on here .... norman caught my eye .... what a nice dog . how tall is he ???

credit where it's due all of your dogs are in good shape but norman in particular caught my eye :thumbs:

sheilanorman008-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

well done sowhat i personaly seen 2 of the bitches you own and they are a credit to you all look in top condition and well looked after atb popps

sheilanorman008-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

well done sowhat i personaly seen 2 of the bitches you own and they are a credit to you all lok in top condition and well looked after atb popps

me and brother ended up getting norman,s ,,,litter mate,s --paddy and ben ,,all so far have had really good feet :thumbs:

paddy 2 pic,s

paddy5.jpg

paddy6.jpg

and normans other litter mate,, ben ,,only one pic, ( on right )

pic3-32-1-1.jpg

this is addi ,,,she,s a 1/2 cross

stays up glen clova, with family,,,plenty land up there lol one lucky dog,to have mountains as a back garden :victory::thumbs:

pic1-54.jpg

and my own dog zac 1/4 grey 3/4 whip

pic10-14.jpg

that,s it i can go all night if i go hunting the older pic,s out lol :thumbs:

Well i could look at this cross all night :thumbs:..... so get hunting some old pics out :laugh:

ok ill put another blue one up,,,,bess if my memory serves me right she was 1/4 grey 3/4 whippet 23inch

she was a do or die dog,,,has tooken bigger game made it look very easy,,,i gave her up due to me only keeping dog,s now ,,,and having a bitch around would have been too tempting to have litter, and not having the room,,,,i have big regrets letting her go,,,but she,s doing well with new owner in fife area,,she,ll be near veteran now

IMG_0090_1-1.jpg

2005_01250032-1.jpg

Well i could look at this cross all night :thumbs:..... so get hunting some old pics out :laugh:

ok ill put another blue one up,,,,bess if my memory serves me right she was 1/4 grey 3/4 whippet 23inch

she was a do or die dog,,,has tooken bigger game made it look very easy,,,i gave her up due to me only keeping dog,s now ,,,and having a bitch around would have been too tempting to have litter, and not having the room,,,,i have big regrets letting her go,,,but she,s doing well with new owner in fife area,,she,ll be near veteran now

IMG_0090_1-1.jpg

2005_01250032-1.jpg

She looks well :thumbs:

this is addi ,,,she,s a 1/2 cross

stays up glen clova, with family,,,plenty land up there lol one lucky dog,to have mountains as a back garden :victory::thumbs:

pic1-54.jpg

and my own dog zac 1/4 grey 3/4 whip

pic10-14.jpg

that,s it i can go all night if i go hunting the older pic,s out lol :thumbs:

you have some fine looking animals there Bob :thumbs: