210/36 nylon (12z)

i have noticed recently a lot of lads using 10z nylon twine for nets,

today i recieved some samples from RENCO NETS. among them was 210/36 nylon twine....

it is very good quality. and is black in colour. THe samples were very generous, enough to do a row or tow of meshes, it knot's very well, although it will need to double knotted like every other twisted nylon twine.

they are selling at £6.10/kg which seems quite a decent price since deben charge near £10 for 500grams of 6z :icon_eek:

i am not sure if VAT has to be added onto that price, but at that cost, VAT will be about £1... obviously postage will be added, but not sure how much that will set you back.

www.renco.co.uk

i have never used hemp in my life so i do not know how it handles :laugh:

what do you think about 10oz nylong nets do they still tangle or are they like hemp?

sorry, do you mean nylon nets (as in purse nets) or nylon long nets (just you have a "g" after nylon)

Edited by Rabbithunter
it is very good quality. and is black in colour. THe samples were very generous, enough to do a row or tow of meshes, it knot's very well, although it will need to double knotted like every other twisted nylon twine.

When you say "twisted nylon" are you refering to twine that is made from half a dozen or so threads twisted together?

i have never used hemp in my life so i do not know how it handles :laugh:

what do you think about 10oz nylong nets do they still tangle or are they like hemp?

sorry, do you mean nylon nets (as in purse nets) or nylon long nets (just you have a "g" after nylon)

spelling error :icon_redface: (as in purse nets)

i am not sure if VAT has to be added onto that price, but at that cost, VAT will be about £1... obviously postage will be added, but not sure how much that will set you back.

www.renco.co.uk

im not sure if im write but i thought vat was 17.5% and not just a £1.00

£1.06 in fact.. :laugh: ...But what's a few pence between friends :laugh:

www.renco.co.uk

im not sure if im write but i thought vat was 17.5% and not just a £1.00

£1.06 in fact.. :laugh: ...But what's a few pence between friends :laugh:

:good:

ferreter no1, i havent used 10z purse nets before so i cannot comment.

Edited by Rabbithunter