gay lampers

cut story short lads, few month back met up with couple lads whos into dogs and do lots of lampin and stuff anyway been out few times with them now and every time were out, there bit touchy feelin towards each other at first thoughtthey were f,,ckin around but tonight they told me they been with each other 4 over a year, dont think i could go out again with them :hmm: what would u do :thumbs:

Ok "bigdan" lets have the real story eh......you went out lamping with a bloke and were enjoying yourself so much that you kissed, 1 thing led to another and the next thing you know you were bent over a barbed wire fence and now your wondering if you will be accepted on here as a gayboy............well christain71 and Earth manage it so why not........ :whistling:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what the problem,their only out for the crack :kiss: :sick:

That sounds like my kind or night!!

thing that got my back up is, as soon as 1of there dog got something there run round and jump 4 joy and then turn there sights on me start kissin my cheek and that :tongue2::icon_redface: , and i thought this ant right all of this :laugh::laugh:

I knew it.........come on Bigdan, you've nearly got it all out.......you'll feel better when that closet door opens and yer out of there....... :laugh:

:friends:

thing that got my back up is, as soon as 1of there dog got something there run round and jump 4 joy and then turn there sights on me start kissin my cheek and that :tongue2::icon_redface: , and i thought this ant right all of this :laugh::laugh:

I knew it.........come on Bigdan, you've nearly got it all out.......you'll feel better when that closet door opens and yer out of there....... :laugh:

:friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :haha::haha::haha::haha: nice one

i been lamping lately with lads from down south..,great lads ....but the one martin keeps taking me on my own to a burger van half way through night and theres loads of strange men there in assless trousers ? should i be worried by this ?

cut story short lads, few month back met up with couple lads whos into dogs and do lots of lampin and stuff anyway been out few times with them now and every time were out, there bit touchy feelin towards each other at first thoughtthey were f,,ckin around but tonight they told me they been with each other 4 over a year, dont think i could go out again with them :hmm: what would u do :thumbs:

That nights lamping didn't just make your day, I bet it made your hole weak.

just out of interest ... what dogs are they running , ive met some lads and am a bit concerned about them ,might give me a clue as to their intensions ?? plus they do look like right BANDITS ... i think ones on here called " big t" :D

biggaydan, labtastic knows how your feeling hence the reason why he trying to help you, it wasnt so long ago that he opened up :tongue2:

I took a couple of gay lads out with me lamping, and I didn't find it a problem, until one of the lads (Cecil) wanted a shit :stinker: Off he went for crap, 2 mins later he was screaming out load "I've had a baby" "I've had a baby" I ran over to the bush to see what the f..k was happening, asked him to let my see what the fuss was about, having carefully inspected the pile of crap, I started pissing myself laughing :laugh: I said you silly c..t, you've shit on top of a frog :tongue2:

whats the problem, are you looking to get in on the action. or looking info on best dog to run them with. :hunter:

my advice is wear kevlar pants when out with them (for peace of mind), but carry on, can't see them suddenly deciding to try to finger you :wub: or lick you out :tongue4: . i ain't a fruit but i know some and they are decent blokes and burds, never been raped yet.

Have to agree there Im no fruit either I think some lads avoid gay lads incase they start to have gay feelings if you happy that your hetro youve no worries mate enjoy hunting with them , its same as you dont want every woman, well they dont want every man theyve trusted you mate be mature dont drop them or abuse them to much of that shit already

biggaydan, labtastic knows how your feeling hence the reason why he trying to help you, it wasnt so long ago that he opened up :tongue2:

heard lab was so far in the closet he can see narnia :tongue2: