gay lampers

cut story short lads, few month back met up with couple lads whos into dogs and do lots of lampin and stuff anyway been out few times with them now and every time were out, there bit touchy feelin towards each other at first thoughtthey were f,,ckin around but tonight they told me they been with each other 4 over a year, dont think i could go out again with them :hmm: what would u do :thumbs:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what the problem,their only out for the crack :kiss: :sick:

That sounds like my kind or night!!

cut story short lads, few month back met up with couple lads whos into dogs and do lots of lampin and stuff anyway been out few times with them now and every time were out, there bit touchy feelin towards each other at first thoughtthey were f,,ckin around but tonight they told me they been with each other 4 over a year, dont think i could go out again with them :hmm: what would u do :thumbs:

Glue me filter on hahaha :icon_eek:

id just be telling them straight keep there gay shit for the house :thumbs:

yea its the touchy feely shit whilst being in my precence, that would piss me off aswell.

i would end up strangling one or maybe the two of them if they started that carry on in my company :thumbdown:

whats the problem, are you looking to get in on the action. or looking info on best dog to run them with. :hunter:

my advice is wear kevlar pants when out with them (for peace of mind), but carry on, can't see them suddenly deciding to try to finger you :wub: or lick you out :tongue4: . i ain't a fruit but i know some and they are decent blokes and burds, never been raped yet.

bet there some of the only men that can actualy use the JLS condoms without gettin turned off lol. just make sure you squat to retreive the prey off the dogs dont bend for f**k sake. just get worried when they pull the poppers out of their pockets