Anyone collect comics?

I was just wondering if anyone on here collect comic books?

I myself have been collecting Commando comic books since the age of 7 and still collect em to this day 20 years on. I have about 2 and a half thousand of em so just another 2000 to go for the full collection.

anyone else do this?

cheers Callum

I used to collect 2000 AD when I was a kid. I had every copy for the first three years or so until my mum (potty sod...) decided they'd been in a box 'gathering dust :blink: ' for too long and binned the lot.....

Edited by andyfr1968

I myself have been collecting Commando comic books since the age of 7 and still collect em to this day 20 years on. I have about 2 and a half thousand of em so just another 2000 to go for the full collection.

anyone else do this?

cheers Callum

f**k me matey i used to collect them as a kid. Got hundreds about here SOMEWHERE? :hmm: Used to love finding the really old ones with old school prices on them. Blast from the past that mate cheers!

That was one of the best story's in that comic :doh: another favorite was psi anderson and the angel gang,god how i wish i had them still, :laugh: .

And what was that story line where Dread was chucked out into the Cursed Earth, all disfigured and alone with no memmories??

Jesus, this takes me back!!! :laugh:

anyone else do this?

cheers Callum

f**k me matey i used to collect them as a kid. Got hundreds about here SOMEWHERE? :hmm: Used to love finding the really old ones with old school prices on them. Blast from the past that mate cheers!

If you ever find em mate send us a pm so that l might be able to buy em of you

cheers Callum

And what was that story line where Dread was chucked out into the Cursed Earth, all disfigured and alone with no memmories??

Jesus, this takes me back!!! :laugh:

The raggady man,belter of a story and one of the best stories about Dredd.Do you remember the time Dredd took his helmet off?,they worked it up for weeks then when it happened it was just a silloette :laugh: :laugh: