lamping

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:icon_redface: just wondering if any one else try's differant times to go out lamping?to see if the game comes out to feed at differant times? :whistling: or do you all have set times to go lamping?atb mick

Is there much about up your way pal?

a few bunnys in patches lamping?but its quite strange the times they are out most on lamping them? :thumbs:

:icon_redface: just wondering if any one else try's differant times to go out lamping?to see if the game comes out to feed at differant times? :whistling: or do you all have set times to go lamping?atb mick

i fingd that the best time is nght time!!!

have you ever lamped in day :blink: cos if your saying best time is night time... then you must have tryed it in day to know night was best :icon_eek::laugh::laugh::laugh:

yea deffo when its dark, :tongue2:

So whats your best bag in dark on game,do you lamp same place??(monkey see monkey do :tongue2:)

So whats your best bag in dark on game,do you lamp same place??(monkey see monkey do :tongue2:)

hour or so after dark we drive most land so we see a fair bit of stuff :thumbs:

hour or so after dark we drive most land so we see a fair bit of stuff :thumbs:

have you tryed differant times,to see if you get more runs or see more.jo54,? thancks for reply bud :thumbs:

i dont head out untill about 12.30 give people farmers time to go to bed :whistling:

always same time?try just after dark to see if there is more out :whistling: not saying there will be just curious lads :hmm: nd because its so early they wont expect it ;)

a couple of hours before it goes light i find it quite active

set times to go lamping?

yeah,i go at exactly 23:07,not a minute before and not a minute after