# 1 X 1/2 BULL 1/2 GREY

I HAVE AT THE MOMENT

# 1 X GREYHOUND BITCH

# 1 X LAKELAND X BITCH

# 1 X PATTERDALE X DOG

# 1 X HOUND

# 1 X 3/4 GREY 1/4

# 1 X WIPPET LURCHER CROSS ( HER DOG ) LOL

ITS A FULL TIME JOB THIS HUNTING CARRY ON .

:blink: If your finding that the dogs your rearing aren't doing the job, then i think you should take a look at yourself, rather than blaming the dog. To me the most important thing is forming a bond between myself and the dog, to work as a pack. How could you possibly do this? You own a dog 5 minutes, get bored of it and move onto the next dog. What happens to these dogs when you get bored of them? :thumbdown:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don't keep your dogs long then? I started with the same dog i'm going to finish with!

i start with them at 6 weeks old and part company if and when they die,

started with 3 bull/deerhounds grey and going 2 finish with them and patterdale pup due in 3 weeks

Started with two

Sandy saulk wheaten grey now about 6 and start get problems her front legs get that sorted in week or two at the vets 26th this months.She also getting sewed up on this date.

Sky her pup now 16 months and coming on a treat caught few hares and had some cracking runs and lots rabbits but test her next year.

Now have pup (Storm) 5 months old out 2 coursing dogs great wee thing if stop biting me on the hand out for walks :tongue2: saulk grey whippet touch collie in the mix so cant wait next year :thumbs:

I STARTED WITH 5 DOGS =

# 3 X 3/4 GREY 1/4 BULL

# 1 X 1/2 BULL 1/2 GREY

I HAVE AT THE MOMENT

# 1 X GREYHOUND BITCH

# 1 X LAKELAND X BITCH

# 1 X PATTERDALE X DOG

# 1 X HOUND

# 1 X 3/4 GREY 1/4

Seriously - you must be having a laugh here???!!!

No, hang around, this dog swapping is a lot more common than you might think, just read a few posts in the for sale section and you'll see.

Fecking throw away society we live in.

What happened to bringing the dog on ironing it's faults out n yours n working together as a team to get where you want

seen a dog of that breeding was a cracker rab 1/4 bull x 1/2 collie took all game day and night ... never seemed to get knocked up or marked up bad

think you have seen a dog with 1/4 of it missing mate ( was it running on 3 legs hahah)

think you have picked it up wrong lol i was replying to rabs earlier post about bull/grey x collie/grey ... i just missed the grey out on either side coz i thought people would understand what i meant but clearly not hahhah..

just for you 1/4 bull 3/4 grey x 1/2 collie 1/2 grey :wink:

Try bringing one on from a pup rather than buying and selling over and over. You started the season with 5 bull x - when i doubt you have work for more than 2. By seasons end you have got shot of most if not all of these and decided you now want some terriers and hounds (which you also just buy in ready to go). Next year you will be onto something else. If your wanting the 'all round lucrher' then do the damn work for it. It probably doesnt exist anyway. I'm guessing your pretty young? Under 30?

3 OF THE BULL CROSSES WER LITTER BROSS AND SISTER # 1/2 BULL CROSS WAS MOTHER I HAD THEM OVER 2 YEARS RAISED 4M PUPS MOTHER HAD 2 GO 2 DOG HOME AND I STILL HAVE THE 3/4 BITCH TRY ASKEN FIRST.

I BREAD A HALF BITCH AT 9 YEAR OLD STILL HUNTING WITH A TOP GREY HOUND STUDD ALEX REVENGE A LOT OF THOUGHT WENT IN 2 BREEDING , ALL DOGS TURNED OUT VERY FAST AND GAME ONE WAS TOO GAME DIDNT MATTER WAT IT WAS HE WANTED 2 PUT HIS TOOTH IN IT , PROBLY MY FAULT FOR NOT HAVEING ENOUGH TIME 2 GET HIM USED 2 LIVE STALK.

PROBLY MY FAULT FOR NOT HAVEING ENOUGH TIME 2 GET HIM USED 2 LIVE STALK. Bingo. :headshot:: Sounds like thats the overall problem.

Try bringing one on from a pup rather than buying and selling over and over. You started the season with 5 bull x - when i doubt you have work for more than 2. By seasons end you have got shot of most if not all of these and decided you now want some terriers and hounds (which you also just buy in ready to go). Next year you will be onto something else. If your wanting the 'all round lucrher' then do the damn work for it. It probably doesnt exist anyway. I'm guessing your pretty young? Under 30?

ano poor fukin dogs eh? makes me sick to think how much this goes on. hard as fuk man isnt he ''i dont keep pets'' looser.

seen a dog of that breeding was a cracker rab 1/4 bull x 1/2 collie took all game day and night ... never seemed to get knocked up or marked up bad

think you have seen a dog with 1/4 of it missing mate ( was it running on 3 legs hahah)

no use your common sense- 1/4 bull grey 1/2 collie grey. he obviously not gonna on about a bull cross collie is he.

I STARTED WITH 5 DOGS =

# 3 X 3/4 GREY 1/4 BULL

# 1 X 1/2 BULL 1/2 GREY

I HAVE AT THE MOMENT

# 1 X GREYHOUND BITCH

# 1 X LAKELAND X BITCH

# 1 X PATTERDALE X DOG

# 1 X HOUND

# 1 X 3/4 GREY 1/4

Started with Bull x bitch , she has done well for her 1st season just got her retrieving spot on past few weeks. An have Wheaten/Bull/Grey pup for starting next season. Will be sticking with these 2. :thumbs:

You don't keep your dogs long then? I started with the same dog i'm going to finish with!

id like to have said the same but as we all know its not always possible,started with a 12 month old bitch that id had from a pup just up and running only to have it nicked then month later my 2 1/2 year old bullx spewed,to say i didnt keep my dogs long either is a true statement but unfortunately shit happens doesnt mean you should think any less of anyone because of it,im suprised i havnt jacked in all this shit years ago with the luck iv had but hey if its in you its in you and nothing can change that can it including bad luck :thumbs: