the season is nearly at an end

Guest RAB.MCKAY

stated with a deerhound x greyhound went to big so i sold it

had a whippets cross but its to agile so i give it away

then bought a terrier but i wanted to get into spaniels so i sold it but didnt get one because i wanted something different so i bought a deerhound bull heard there good for rabbits but i sold it because i got bored with it now i wish i had my deerhound x because i think i know what i want now i think. :D

Have you still got that budgie I sold you? :D

na thats gone to i know exactly what i want now :laugh:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don't keep your dogs long then? I started with the same dog i'm going to finish with!

i start with them at 6 weeks old and part company if and when they die,

started with 3 bull/deerhounds grey and going 2 finish with them and patterdale pup due in 3 weeks

I STARTED WITH 5 DOGS =

# 3 X 3/4 GREY 1/4 BULL

# 1 X WIPPET LURCHER CROSS ( HER DOG ) LOL

# 1 X 1/2 BULL 1/2 GREY

I HAVE AT THE MOMENT

# 1 X GREYHOUND BITCH

# 1 X LAKELAND X BITCH

# 1 X PATTERDALE X DOG

# 1 X HOUND

# 1 X 3/4 GREY 1/4

ITS A FULL TIME JOB THIS HUNTING CARRY ON .

at least you misses gives a dog some time

ive met rab mckay and hunted with him once he is a decent fella his dog he had with him that day was in top condition and i seen the bullx's he had he reared them from they where born until the age they where ready to try if there no good there's no point keeping them would any of use keep shit

ive met rab mckay and hunted with him once he is a decent fella his dog he had with him that day was in top condition and i seen the bullx's he had he reared them from they where born until the age they where ready to try if there no good there's no point keeping them would any of use keep shit

:icon_redface: so who's got these dogs now?how old where they when he gave up on them?so he breeds shit then gets rid?not one to be jugemental but sounds like he hasnt got a clue to me? :thumbdown::yes: :sick:

I STARTED WITH 5 DOGS =

# 3 X 3/4 GREY 1/4 BULL

# 1 X 1/2 BULL 1/2 GREY

I HAVE AT THE MOMENT

# 1 X GREYHOUND BITCH

# 1 X LAKELAND X BITCH

# 1 X PATTERDALE X DOG

# 1 X HOUND

# 1 X 3/4 GREY 1/4

ITS A FULL TIME JOB THIS HUNTING CARRY ON .

:icon_eek: how much do you spend on wormers cos each new dog you get,you will after worm all your dogs again,nd dogs dont run right with worms mate,so not saying you dont worm them or your way is wrong :blink: but what do you class as an allrounder? :blink::blink:

stated with a deerhound x greyhound went to big so i sold it

had a whippets cross but its to agile so i give it away

then bought a terrier but i wanted to get into spaniels so i sold it but didnt get one because i wanted something different so i bought a deerhound bull heard there good for rabbits but i sold it because i got bored with it now i wish i had my deerhound x because i think i know what i want now i think. :D

Have you still got that budgie I sold you? :D

na thats gone to i know exactly what i want now :laugh:

Whats that a f***in canary :D

:icon_redface: so who's got these dogs now?how old where they when he gave up on them?so he breeds shit then gets rid?not one to be jugemental but sounds like he hasnt got a clue to me? :thumbdown::yes: :sick:

don't no wat age they where when he got rid of them i only really talked to him at shows over the past few years and the dog he had out hunting with him was the dam of the pups a very good bitch and i no that because i no the fella that owned her before rab mckay had her i don't no who has the dogs hopefully he done right by them and put them down so there not being past around

Edited by hogie

Baring injury i'll finish the season with the dogs that started it, never been into chopping and changing and the dogs do have to achieve a standard....mine, i kennel/feed/walk and work em so my opinion on them is the only one i care about......

ive had my bullx bitch for 5 seasons now and will still have her next season ive had the wheatenx dog 3season and again i'll have him next season ive a 12month old terrier ive had him from he was 6weeks old and a bull/collie/greyhound that i bred she 11weeks

three months left to season,for rabbits if you use the old saying of every month with a R in it you can hunt rabbits,but many farmers want you to get rid of bunnys all year round, :big_boss::icon_redface: started with one lurcher,now got two as this new ones just for rabbits on lamp,

Edited by hickymick