the season is nearly at an end

Guest RAB.MCKAY

Guest RAB.MCKAY

started with 3 and finished with four 1 wheatenx 1bullx and a bull/coalie/grey pup i bred outta the bullx and a border/fell pup

U STILL BIG RED AND THE WE HALF BITCH HOGGIE

yes mate ive still got red and the bullxbitch and the daughter to the bullx

DID U CROSS RED WITH THAT WE BITCH

COLLIE CROSS WASNT RED THEN

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don't keep your dogs long then? I started with the same dog i'm going to finish with!

i start with them at 6 weeks old and part company if and when they die,

started with 3 bull/deerhounds grey and going 2 finish with them and patterdale pup due in 3 weeks

Try bringing one on from a pup rather than buying and selling over and over. You started the season with 5 bull x - when i doubt you have work for more than 2. By seasons end you have got shot of most if not all of these and decided you now want some terriers and hounds (which you also just buy in ready to go). Next year you will be onto something else. If your wanting the 'all round lucrher' then do the damn work for it. It probably doesnt exist anyway. I'm guessing your pretty young? Under 30?

stated with a deerhound x greyhound went to big so i sold it

had a whippets cross but its to agile so i give it away

then bought a terrier but i wanted to get into spaniels so i sold it but didnt get one because i wanted something different so i bought a deerhound bull heard there good for rabbits but i sold it because i got bored with it now i wish i had my deerhound x because i think i know what i want now i think. :D

I STARTED WITH 5 DOGS =

# 3 X 3/4 GREY 1/4 BULL

# 1 X WIPPET LURCHER CROSS ( HER DOG ) LOL

# 1 X 1/2 BULL 1/2 GREY

I HAVE AT THE MOMENT

# 1 X GREYHOUND BITCH

# 1 X LAKELAND X BITCH

# 1 X PATTERDALE X DOG

# 1 X HOUND

# 1 X 3/4 GREY 1/4

ITS A FULL TIME JOB THIS HUNTING CARRY ON .

:blink: :blink: :blink::wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: joke,,,:doh: ,,,,,,,,:bye: .

Guest RAB.MCKAY

Try bringing one on from a pup rather than buying and selling over and over. You started the season with 5 bull x - when i doubt you have work for more than 2. By seasons end you have got shot of most if not all of these and decided you now want some terriers and hounds (which you also just buy in ready to go). Next year you will be onto something else. If your wanting the 'all round lucrher' then do the damn work for it. It probably doesnt exist anyway. I'm guessing your pretty young? Under 30?

3 OF THE BULL CROSSES WER LITTER BROSS AND SISTER # 1/2 BULL CROSS WAS MOTHER I HAD THEM OVER 2 YEARS RAISED 4M PUPS MOTHER HAD 2 GO 2 DOG HOME AND I STILL HAVE THE 3/4 BITCH TRY ASKEN FIRST.

I BREAD A HALF BITCH AT 9 YEAR OLD STILL HUNTING WITH A TOP GREY HOUND STUDD ALEX REVENGE A LOT OF THOUGHT WENT IN 2 BREEDING , ALL DOGS TURNED OUT VERY FAST AND GAME ONE WAS TOO GAME DIDNT MATTER WAT IT WAS HE WANTED 2 PUT HIS TOOTH IN IT , PROBLY MY FAULT FOR NOT HAVEING ENOUGH TIME 2 GET HIM USED 2 LIVE STALK.

Guest RAB.MCKAY

I STARTED WITH 5 DOGS =

# 3 X 3/4 GREY 1/4 BULL

# 1 X 1/2 BULL 1/2 GREY

I HAVE AT THE MOMENT

# 1 X GREYHOUND BITCH

# 1 X LAKELAND X BITCH

# 1 X PATTERDALE X DOG

# 1 X HOUND

# 1 X 3/4 GREY 1/4

ITS A FULL TIME JOB THIS HUNTING CARRY ON .

:blink: :blink: :blink::wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: joke,,,:doh: ,,,,,,,,:bye: .

U A MEMBER OF GREEN PEACE , EVER HEARD OF EACH 2 THER OWN

started with 3 and finished with four 1 wheatenx 1bullx and a bull/coalie/grey pup i bred outta the bullx and a border/fell pup

U STILL BIG RED AND THE WE HALF BITCH HOGGIE

yes mate ive still got red and the bullxbitch and the daughter to the bullx

DID U CROSS RED WITH THAT WE BITCH

no mate put kai over her reds still to young for putting over bitches

stated with a deerhound x greyhound went to big so i sold it

had a whippets cross but its to agile so i give it away

then bought a terrier but i wanted to get into spaniels so i sold it but didnt get one because i wanted something different so i bought a deerhound bull heard there good for rabbits but i sold it because i got bored with it now i wish i had my deerhound x because i think i know what i want now i think. :D

Have you still got that budgie I sold you? :D

I always mean to finish the season with what i start with,ruling out death and serious injury,s.Any shortcomings in the dogs will be down to me,which will hopefully be rectified the following season,or the one after that if thats what it takes.

the most sensible post ive read on here for a while :victory:

the way a dog is bread aint it its there heart that counts, if the dog wants to take the game it will and if it dont it wont ive had mine as a pup hes only 2 now doin quit well wouldnt part for the world.hes not the biggest either but like i said its his heart and his love for takin the game that will count whenn the time comes.

Sounds to me its probably not the dogs that are at fault here. People never cease to amaze me. :icon_eek: