saluki/greyhound x collie/greyhound

bred sevreal of my old bitch lana and her daughter mhirn turned out decent hunting dogs catch whats on offer they can run on fen, feild ,lamp and ferret so does me for the game in hand .i bre lana to chock , tyne to mhirn and going breed either mhirn to rex or minni to rex there all turned out decent animals and more

its not the breed its the qaulity of dogs you put into the mix lana was a star of a collie type a [bANNED TEXT] good dog , chuck was a [bANNED TEXT] good fen dog, [bANNED TEXT] away there was breeding there ,mhirn is like chuck ,minni is like lana every ones a prisoner , rex hes specail can go up and down the gears but fast to ,and is a piont blank killer lke lana not good pets just good hunting dogs ,i like them but at times can be a pain if not worked

they are good dogs or the sky above for them mate, roughly 24 to 26 feiry from the grandmothers side and clever running from saluk ,not saw dogs like them on computers odd one simliar ,same with colie type ive got mines are strong even bitches ,you would think they had a bit bull in them but none