How can i upload my pics

Depends what software you use, but somewhere there should be an option to resize your pics, or a "save for web" or email option?

If you have no photo editing software you should be able to find a resize option in microsoft Paint. Make the pic about 800 pixels wide at 72 ppi and it should be fine. Save it as a copy though, and keep the original full size. Hope this helps.

Depends what software you use, but somewhere there should be an option to resize your pics, or a "save for web" or email option?

If you have no photo editing software you should be able to find a resize option in microsoft Paint. Make the pic about 800 pixels wide at 72 ppi and it should be fine. Save it as a copy though, and keep the original full size. Hope this helps.

Ill have a look at that mate cheers

Another way of doing it is to upload them on to a photosharing site (Flickr, Photobucket) and then go to the share this image click on the BB code and large size then copy the writtinging in the box and paste it straight on to the thread, this way you dont have to worry about big images, you can put you pictures up and have them at full quality and full size , with attaching, you either have to make them so small you can't see them or such a crappy resolution they look like crap, i know it sounds long winded but once you've done it a time a two its easy

Another way of doing it is to upload them on to a photosharing site (Flickr, Photobucket) and then go to the share this image click on the BB code and large size then copy the writtinging in the box and paste it straight on to the thread, this way you dont have to worry about big images, you can put you pictures up and have them at full quality and full size , with attaching, you either have to make them so small you can't see them or such a crappy resolution they look like crap, i know it sounds long winded but once you've done it a time a two its easy

Even better thanks.

Good post there Yotee hunter!.. :thumbs: Great pics on the web site tooo... i failed today trying to upload a few pics but computer said TOO BIG! sure something has changed??.......... :hmm:

Another way of doing it is to upload them on to a photosharing site (Flickr, Photobucket) and then go to the share this image click on the BB code and large size then copy the writinging in the box and paste it straight on to the thread, this way you dont have to worry about big images, you can put you pictures up and have them at full quality and full size , with attaching, you either have to make them so small you can't see them or such a crappy resolution they look like crap, i know it sounds long winded but once you've done it a time a two its easy

Good post there Yotee hunter!.. :thumbs: Great pics on the web site tooo... i failed today trying to upload a few pics but computer said TOO BIG! sure something has changed??.......... :hmm:

Thanks BR , which site did you upload them on ? make sure you get all the BB code not the HTML you dont need to use the insert image icon at the top of this box, or attach any images, just paste the code straight in the space , I find if i'm putting a few images on here i open a couple of browsers, so i open THL in firefox and then flickr in google, that way i can easily switch from one to the other, hope this helps

cheers :drink:

Edited by Coyotehunter

Another way of doing it is to upload them on to a photosharing site (Flickr, Photobucket) and then go to the share this image click on the BB code and large size then copy the writinging in the box and paste it straight on to the thread, this way you dont have to worry about big images, you can put you pictures up and have them at full quality and full size , with attaching, you either have to make them so small you can't see them or such a crappy resolution they look like crap, i know it sounds long winded but once you've done it a time a two its easy

Thanks BR , which site did you upload them on ? make sure you get all the BB code not the HTML you dont need to use the insert image icon at the top of this box, or attach any images, just paste the code straight in the space , I find if i'm putting a few images on here i open a couple of browsers, so i open THL in firefox and then flickr in google, that way i can easily switch from one to the other, hope this helps

cheers :drink:

did't try to upload them to a site mate, just resize them using some software, dont usually have a problem doing so, i usually resize them to 900x900 without any probs, but this time i was down to 600x600 and was still too big! not sure if it was because the pics were shot in RAW as opposed to a samller j-peg?? :hmm:

going to try what you suggest above... wich do you recomend, photobucket or flickr??

Nice shot there of the spaniel nercwys... :thumbs: