Opinions please?

I've got this cross. And trust me it can run.. Think it was acidental yeah not sure, had him since he was 6 weeks.. Good looking dog, dottydoo whats with the face.. Ive seen and heard of alot wierder hybrids.. And wuyang il put pics on tmora mate. Youl be surprised.

my mate has a first cross wipp jrs what a rabbit machine been out and seen him take 18 out of 20 good little lamper :thumbs:

Hope he turns the same mate haha.. Only had little lad out the once, he was keen to slip but never bothered, Will be soon though, :gunsmilie:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What made you think bullgrey rather than whippet as the breeder advertised? That dog look very much a jrtxwhippet, cant see much of the bull in there IMO. I have a jrtxwhippet, not the fastest lurcher

Posted Images

Looks a nice dog pal. There was someone else on here a while ago who had a whippet with some bull in it (somebody may have already have mentioned it) that got mated by his jack russel. He started a good thread with the progress of one of the pups. If i come across the link i will attatch it for you.

He looks a nice pup Hammerdan, hope he turns out well for you. Just go easy on him when hes young as he wont be as quick as a lurcher pup but should have plenty of determination to get the job done. Parker wasnt entered until he was at least 12 months and he never looked back once he'd started!

Fresh earth - sorry to hear that, sounds like you had a shit time, glad things are back on track now. I didnt realise the other pups took so much more to the terrier. In the pics i saw they looked similar, especially wee johns pup. It was a while ago though when they were younger

Rocky1 - i have to admit he's turned out much more of a lurcher than i expected. Only one person has ever guessed his breeding right first time, cant remember who it was now though

Cheers terry, yeah i know he's a bit of a 57. But he can run, had him out the other night with big dogs, followed the lamp and was keen to slip, never slipped though, im new to all this and want to start somewhere, wouldnt mind a little bedlington whippet, but it's getting hold of one.

Ive got a 2nd gen beddy/whippet halfx for sale mate excellent little lamping dog. Pm me for more info mate