flat feet

Dogs are born with good, bad or indifferent feet ! If a pup has bad feet, there's nothing you can do about it, no amount of road work will make bad feet into good feet ! But then again, I've seen dogs with "bad feet" do the job they were bred for without any problems ! Good luck with the pup :thumbs:

Cheers.

• Like 1

Dogs are born with good, bad or indifferent feet ! If a pup has bad feet, there's nothing you can do about it, no amount of road work will make bad feet into good feet ! But then again, I've seen dogs with "bad feet" do the job they were bred for without any problems ! Good luck with the pup :thumbs:

Cheers.

no one said it would make them bad to good just might pert them up a bit :thumbs: :thumbs: just walk the pup on it when ye taking her for a psih and that mate see if its helps

Cheers.

Have to say ,,,spot on,,, they are what they are,,,:thumbs: .

Lots of bullx throw loose feet,,and no amount of roadwork will tightern them up,, lots also throw tight feet.

CP's right WN, feet are feet and when a pup is growing it's a gamble on what they'll turn out like.

I've seen good cat type feet smash to bits easy and poor looking splayed feet run over anything and vice versa... Most of the time it's what you run a dog over and how fit it is when you do that causes foot problems, that and not giving feet enough real healing time.

I think folk get confused as to what flat feet are. I see flat feet as when a dog has not been out of a kennel in far to long, dogs that don't do any running. This is when road work will help and tighten 'em up, as it does to get a dog ready to run serious.

For a pup of yours's age, just bring it on as normal and ensure it's fit and well before you start entering in a few months time. Bet you won't have any problems.

Best of luck. :thumbs:

• Like 1

CP's right WN, feet are feet and when a pup is growing it's a gamble on what they'll turn out like.

I've seen good cat type feet smash to bits easy and poor looking splayed feet run over anything and vice versa... Most of the time it's what you run a dog over and how fit it is when you do that causes foot problems, that and not giving feet enough real healing time.

I think folk get confused as to what flat feet are. I see flat feet as when a dog has not been out of a kennel in far to long, dogs that don't do any running. This is when road work will help and tighten 'em up, as it does to get a dog ready to run serious.

For a pup of yours's age, just bring it on as normal and ensure it's fit and well before you start entering in a few months time. Bet you won't have any problems.

Best of luck. :thumbs:

ok mate no probs, thanks for that, thout it was worth the question... :tongue2:

heres a pic of the feet, ignore the leg, it does look bad there, but leg is perfectly ok

post-45311-0-73262400-1294945795_thumb.jpg