couple of days while the investigation was under going, :thumbs: , ,

still hated everymin, :icon_redface:

well hopefully you wont see real time mate.you dont want to go down that road. leave yoyur dignity at the door and collect it on way out.

on house arrest atm, , believe me if i walk from this one i will never go back that way, i love my home cooking to much to go down, :tongue2:

by f**k, shame from parents is the worse punishement, 20 years of age and still couldnt look up to my old man when telling him, :thumbdown:

And you start a thread like it's something to brag about. Two days? I've been locked in the bathroom longer when I've had the shits. Maybe you need to grow up.

i think the reason he posted wasnt to brag,the lads obviously feeling bad and bit unsure of whats gonna happen to him.and fair play to him its obviously bothering him about how his dad feels about him being locked up and the fact he thinks his dad thinks less of him.

:thumbs: my self when a did a little time i no it broke my dads hart when he came to pick me up the man had tears in his eyes the first time we shook hands i think to not been in eny real trouble now for a good 5 years,well nearly i got nicked before Xmas,200 odd pound fine :thumbdown:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres some things a man should keep to himself and not volunteer.....usually the same things a man should not ask another man.....even on the good old internet

yep, it's funny all the guys i know who have done a bit of bird never talk about it and find it something not to brag about or have to air on a forum.

thl bragging at it's finest

funny how whatevers asked on here,theres always a few whinging bsatards complaining about it.so what if a few lads have been naughty are you lot angels fcuking thought not. :whistling:

yep,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol............................

well hopefully you wont see real time mate.you dont want to go down that road. leave yoyur dignity at the door and collect it on way out.

on house arrest atm, , believe me if i walk from this one i will never go back that way, i love my home cooking to much to go down, :tongue2:

by f**k, shame from parents is the worse punishement, 20 years of age and still couldnt look up to my old man when telling him, :thumbdown:

And you start a thread like it's something to brag about. Two days? I've been locked in the bathroom longer when I've had the shits. Maybe you need to grow up.

when have i bragged about it ? i started the topic because of curiosity thro other hunters and there times,

cant really argue about the comment of growing up, only 20 and obvs with the situation am in atm i do need to grow up, :thumbs:

my best mate is currently in the cells atm being interviewed, does anyone know if 1 solicitor and stand for 2 people in court ?

Gartree in Leicestershire, 3 times, when it was a catagory 1............................To play football against the inmates. I was the goaly, and spent more time watching behind me than the ball. :laugh: The con who served tea at half time had stabbed his wife 27 times with a screwdriver. I asked him why, he said, "Does your missus nag you?" I said "Yes" He then said "Well mine did, once to fu*king often" :blink:

Went for a 50/50 while trying to pick the ball up in one match and got a dislocated finger for my trouble. Had to go into the Hospital wing to have it put back, Ian Brady was in there at the time. All the Cons were shouting "You'll never come out of there alive" :laugh: Still got the x-ray they took of my hand.

One of the other lads went in a bit hard on one of the cons, and was told that if he did that again he would'nt get off the pitch alive. :icon_eek: The place had very good facilites for exercise, Gym, Boxing stuff.

Strangely, we never managed to beat them though. :whistling:

Gartree in Leicestershire, 3 times, when it was a catagory 1............................To play football against the inmates. I was the goaly, and spent more time watching behind me than the ball. :laugh: The con who served tea at half time had stabbed his wife 27 times with a screwdriver. I asked him why, he said, "Does your missus nag you?" I said "Yes" He then said "Well mine did, once to fu*king often" :blink:

Went for a 50/50 while trying to pick the ball up in one match and got a dislocated finger for my trouble. Had to go into the Hospital wing to have it put back, Ian Brady was in there at the time. All the Cons were shouting "You'll never come out of there alive" :laugh: Still got the x-ray they took of my hand.

One of the other lads went in a bit hard on one of the cons, and was told that if he did that again he would'nt get off the pitch alive. :icon_eek: The place had very good facilites for exercise, Gym, Boxing stuff.

Strangely, we never managed to beat them though. :whistling:

:laugh: 1st time ive smiled since monday morning, :notworthy:

NOTHING YOU LOT SHOULD BE PROUD OF

know one said they are, :thumbs:

But they still feel the need to boast brag and air it all on a internet forum :icon_redface: and i bet half people on this thread are telling porkys :thumbs:

:yes::thumbs: , as if hunters need to be tarred with another brush , this thread just done it .

• Like 1

when have i bragged about it ? i started the topic because of curiosity thro other hunters and there times,

cant really argue about the comment of growing up, only 20 and obvs with the situation am in atm i do need to grow up, :thumbs:

my best mate is currently in the cells atm being interviewed, does anyone know if 1 solicitor and stand for 2 people in court ?

no get your own lawyer,and make sure he is a better one than i got lol

NOTHING YOU LOT SHOULD BE PROUD OF

know one said they are, :thumbs:

But they still feel the need to boast brag and air it all on a internet forum :icon_redface: and i bet half people on this thread are telling porkys :thumbs:

:yes::thumbs: , as if hunters need to be tarred with another brush , this thread just done it .

lol what a load of shite.you seen some of the threads on here.also you speak of bragging haha just go to the lurcher section