The establishment v's the BNP

Didnt look at the clip but i can imagine what its about.

The truth is the white englishman in england now has his hands tied behind his back and a gag over his mouth just incase he tells the truth !....The scarey part is,its other white englishmen in england who are gagging him !

Didnt look at the clip but i can imagine what its about.

The truth is the white englishman in england now has his hands tied behind his back and a gag over his mouth just incase he tells the truth !....The scarey part is,its other white englishmen in england who are gagging him !

I agree, only the ENglish men that are doing the gagging are all liberal apologetic bummers that are so far removed from what OUR reality is that they can't see it, and don't want to by the looks of things.

Seems to me that theres alot of fools that are trying to truely stamp the word Great out of Britain. Where it will end?? no one knows. Lets hope some kind of civil war starts before the lunatics take over the asylum.... :thumbdown:

mr darcy you are so so wrong

they already have thumbdown.gif

Seems to me that theres alot of fools that are trying to truely stamp the word Great out of Britain. Where it will end?? no one knows. Lets hope some kind of civil war starts before the lunatics take over the asylum.... :thumbdown:

That's true, bombing and rape are both tools used during civil wars.

And not a do gooder insight

And not a do gooder insight

not yet its to early.

Just read some of the comments on this thread and l must say in a way one thing that has not changed in nearly one hundred years is that the idiots are still in charge....

As the German top brass used to say during the First World War:

"A nation of lions led by donkeys!"

Edited by mangy1983