saterdy digging

went digging on the mountain last saturday toock two terriers wid me and my bull x. bull x marked the first set i came a cross so we putt the dog down and let it get in to its stried and had an esy mark 0.5 on the bellman so i opened to my bitch and the fox moved back so a mate asked put the other dog in as well is sain no!! he said why and i couldent say why coz i dident know.. what is the real resan for not doing it.

theres a couple of reasons not to put 2 dogs to ground together

first and foremost imo is because the dog at the back will push the front dog into un nessecary punishment from the front while the eager beaver at the back bites the backend of the dog in frustration

the 2 dogs could turn and fight each other

and if the 2 dogs manage to squeez in together they are not going to be able to breath and if jammed together the 2 dogs will soon suffocate

different when you break through though as you are beside the dogs in the dig to prevent any of the above

Edited by terrierjohn
  • Like 1

first and foremost imo is because the dog at the back will push the front dog into un nessecary punishment from the front while the eager beaver at the back bites the backend of the dog in frustration

and if the 2 dogs manage to squeez in together they are not going to be able to breath and if jammed together the 2 dogs will soon suffocate

different when you break through though as you are beside the dogs in the dig to prevent any of the above

Spot on mate!

think that coveres everything you need to know :thumbs: