bounty hunting illegal immigrants

I love how retarded people are. So using Bounty Hunters will mean that we dont have to foot the bill for the cops etc to do it so we save money right? So who pays the bounty hunters 2000 a head? If your going to use bounty hunters and give them lots of money why not have them hunting rapists/peados etc? Also if you gave someone 2000 for every illegal in the country would that not bankrupt our economy and in fact lead to the very thing your trying to stop?

2000 i would hunt them for free.

paul

I love how retarded people are. So using Bounty Hunters will mean that we dont have to foot the bill for the cops etc to do it so we save money right? So who pays the bounty hunters 2000 a head? If your going to use bounty hunters and give them lots of money why not have them hunting rapists/peados etc? Also if you gave someone 2000 for every illegal in the country would that not bankrupt our economy and in fact lead to the very thing your trying to stop?

In the scheme of things I don't think £2000 is a lot of money.

What a lot of illegals do is marry a British passport holder then they are here for life.

My friend knows a guy from Africa who was illegal here for eight years, he worked on the black economy all that time. He finally met a girl from Africa who if I remember correctly pretended to be from Zimbabwe to get asylum, and eventually got citizenship.

Last time she spoke about them, he had given up work and both were living together on benefits in a council provided property.

The annoying thing for my friend is she has worked the whole time she has been here, put herself through university and even with two members of her family working as professionals in the health sector can't get a visa to stay.

The shite are eating up all our capacity for immigrant visas, which are there to help our economy.

Edited by shepp