caught coursing..!!

Am I wrong in saying its legal to hunt Hares in the Republic withg a Lurcher?

its legal. the coarsing clubs have their reserves n tag their hares so you just dont want to upset them is all

im nearly sure its illegal to hunt hares without muzzles..?

that sounds right actualy? where would you find out for sure?

Its nothing to do with upsetting coarsing clubs its the fact that someone going into a field and coarsing hares is illegal.

The coarsing clubs have to apply for a license to collect wild hares from the minister for enviroment (currenly John Gormley) then when at an event all dogs have to be muzzled and from what i gather vets and npws rangers are there to watch over the hares and examine them, after the event the hares are released back to where they were captured.

If some one goes out to coarse a hare here they know well its illegal same as the guy who goes out to poach deer, which there is a big clamp down on at the moment (deer poaching)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its always the same,whenever a taveller is mentioned every keyboard hunter jumps on the bandwagon,there are a lot of good travellers out there including me!! You will be saying next they were running

I KNOW THEIRS LOTS OF LADS WHO HUNT OUT OF FOUR WHEEL DRIVES, DRIVIN BIG STUBBLES DOESNT HARM ANYTHING. IM ON ABOUT DAYTIME WITH FOUR SUBARUUS IN A ROW DRIVING THE WINTER WHEAT. DOWN RIPPINGALE FEN TH

unfortunately the truth is most of our gyppos/pikies/tinkers are simple drug dealing dog stealing robbing b*****ds with nothing more culturely than the same - nothing like romanys although in Ireland

gorger,in english,means house dweller,do some research before opening your mouth,and this :feck: :wankerzo4: in english,means,well,im sure you understand that!

sorry just to correct you given I may be more used to the english language than a foreigner quoting it to me:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gorger

gorger, this is a romany slang world used for, the trash things that live in houses all over the uk,

that think there shit don't stink, and there better than the rest of the ethnic population. gorger may be beter known as commonly the settles population.

they are a bunch of gorger bread and jam eaters, money owing fraudsters, that owe millions to the banks, millions to the credit card company's, and even more on loans. and when they move home and don't pay up there bills, us tax payers are let clearing up there shit.

Goodnight shushycatcher - go on give up on trolling.

its legal. the coarsing clubs have their reserves n tag their hares so you just dont want to upset them is all

Its nothing to do with upsetting coarsing clubs its the fact that someone going into a field and coarsing hares is illegal.

The coarsing clubs have to apply for a license to collect wild hares from the minister for enviroment (currenly John Gormley) then when at an event all dogs have to be muzzled and from what i gather vets and npws rangers are there to watch over the hares and examine them, after the event the hares are released back to where they were captured.

If some one goes out to coarse a hare here they know well its illegal same as the guy who goes out to poach deer, which there is a big clamp down on at the moment (deer poaching)

what is going on on this site! What have we all turned into.... And lets all apply to the bann!

I'm no traveller but do go coursing with some and what your not getting is. There is a big difference between Irish and British travellers and on this side of the water they do have some of the very best dogs in the country

same hear lad but theres good and bad ones lad same as us

May i ask, who the f**k are you?? I have followed this and can not contain myself anymore, jesus i thought i got ahead of myself but you talk absolute shite ... Whats all this "lad" buisness(how old are you), are you a f*****g copper....

Did you see them slip all 4 dogs at once on this hare... How do you know they werent walking their dogs and the hare got up....How do you know the dogs werent off the lead bushing up!!

And why didnt you step in there and then and sort it yourself, instead of feeling sorry for this hare, then coming on here trying to make them look c**ts... in doing so, you have made yourself mate. I surgest you wind your neck in, learn how to spell and move on...

Now the Minister For Hunting and THL has spoken.. Bow down before his almighty knowledge and wisedom on ALL things hunting, fishing and countryside related because we all know we are inferior to him in every way or else he might throw the rattle out of the pram AGAIN.

yes.gif

Will be hell to pay for that...

:whistling:

FTB

I'll pay for it anyway i can. Would be my pleasure boogie.gif

Meaning? :whistling:

Just having the craic lad.. But you need to stop assuming your right all the time. Makes you look like a knob. thumbs.gif

what kind of talk is that, lol... "stop assuming your right all the time"!! Why would anybody want to think they are wrong... I would have learn notyhing in life if i didnt think what i said was right. I'd be a half witt and would never post or write... I'd be a low manic depressive, come on how do you get through life thinking, " i dont know anything, i better not speak"... What i post on or write about, i know about, i have most probarbly done it at some stage of my life, like everyone else who says how it is on here. The world would be a f****d up place, surely, if no one was confident in what they spoke...

I only post on stuff i know about or have some knowledge on... I dont post in the gun section(know f**k all) i dont post on politics(know f**k all) i dont post on hounds, gamekeeping, birds etc. The list goes on mate... think what your telling people, and how shit the forum wopuld be, and how life in general would seem...

Atb Russ.

I'm no traveller but do go coursing with some and what your not getting is. There is a big difference between Irish and British travellers and on this side of the water they do have some of the very best dogs in the country

May i ask, who the f**k are you?? I have followed this and can not contain myself anymore, jesus i thought i got ahead of myself but you talk absolute shite ... Whats all this "lad" buisness(how old are you), are you a f*****g copper....

Did you see them slip all 4 dogs at once on this hare... How do you know they werent walking their dogs and the hare got up....How do you know the dogs werent off the lead bushing up!!

And why didnt you step in there and then and sort it yourself, instead of feeling sorry for this hare, then coming on here trying to make them look c**ts... in doing so, you have made yourself mate. I surgest you wind your neck in, learn how to spell and move on...

Now the Minister For Hunting and THL has spoken.. Bow down before his almighty knowledge and wisedom on ALL things hunting, fishing and countryside related because we all know we are inferior to him in every way or else he might throw the rattle out of the pram AGAIN.

yes.gif

when ppl are coursing they go out in a line and walk the fields!!i dont think they would be doin that if they were bushing :blink: and yes me mate senn them slip all 4 dogs! :thumbs: shove that in your pipe and smoke it boss man

Edited by jackson2kaii8

:thumbs:

clamp down where in your area?

yes.gif

when ppl are coursing they go out in a line and walk the fields!!i dont think they would be doin that if they were bushing :blink: and yes me mate senn them slip all 4 dogs! :thumbs: shove that in your pipe and smoke it boss man

lol, and you exspect me to listen to you!! I think son, you will find, people do bush in a line!! We have just done 4hrs of it this morning! All walking through in lines! And i get dogged for knowing to much, then we have the likes of you, telling me to stick sumat in my pipe, when you clearly have never been bushing or know nothing about it... And your mate saw the 4 of them slip, yeah right pal.. Why didnt he say sumat to them, lol....Not even going to talk witrh you anymore, till you talk a bit of sense!!

yes.gif

lol, and you exspect me to listen to you!! I think son, you will find, people do bush in a line!! We have just done 4hrs of it this morning! All walking through in lines! And i get dogged for knowing to much, then we have the likes of you, telling me to stick sumat in my pipe, when you clearly have never been bushing or know nothing about it... And your mate saw the 4 of them slip, yeah right pal.. Why didnt he say sumat to them, lol....Not even going to talk witrh you anymore, till you talk a bit of sense!!

put a pipe init and smoke it,what a clown some people are ,we all ment 2 be on the same team ,but some people just are a joke :censored: get out and do abit :hmm:

Edited by rocky1
Guest hairybush

yes.gif

put a pipe init and smoke it,what a clown some people are ,we all ment 2 be on the same team ,but some people just are a joke :censored: get out and do abit :hmm:

is that a go at rfyl or jackson, or both?

yes.gif

who ever said the chilish comment like put a pipe and smoke it,think it was jackson,surely people can agree 2 dissagree instead of induldgeing in comments like that :thumbs:

Guest hairybush

yes.gif

who ever said the chilish comment like put a pipe and smoke it,think it was jackson,surely people can agree 2 dissagree instead of induldgeing in comments like that :thumbs:

good on ya, he is a very good hunter, if beating and bushing teams dont walk in straight lines.. Imagine all the game doubling back if you were all zigzagged...

• Like 1

PS, Gorger is a non derogatory term, it means non gypsy/traveller and comes from the Romany language, A RECOGNISED NOMADIC LANGUAGE.

Sounds like a crock of sh1te - gorger generally in english means scumbag

Grew up with settled travellers and had no idea of a difference in us and them until much older and realised they all had the same name. Still call with them when I am home although none of them are into hunting (or stealing for that matter).

The travellers I am on about are tinkers/pikies and no good b_rstewards who don't give a feck for anything, anyone nor any community including their own.

They steal, deal and damage as they like.

And as for romanys - after a crew tried to steal my youngest child out of his pram and his mother my missus had to fight them off - you romanys can f_ck off back to that thiefdom you came from before benefits and begging was allowed for folk like you.

The laugh is that roman ys now sell the Big Issue meant for proper homeless folk down on there luck rather than organised foreign criminal like you.

Its not like we don't have enough gippos of our own without an organised crime group trying to move in with the excuse of 'I am a victim of society I am a traveller'

f_ck off shushyjukal

they tried to steal your kid !!! ffs thats bad news that. what happened about that ?

yes.gif

good on ya, he is a very good hunter, if beating and bushing teams dont walk in straight lines.. Imagine all the game doubling back if you were all zigzagged...

some drysh.tes ye are...if i seen a line of 10 lads walkin a field with 4 lurchers i would think there coursing not ditching!!!

• Like 1