caught coursing..!!

HGN your talking about Romanians not romany people.

Nope I was talking about romany thieves - romanian, bulgarian or kosovan - who cares what passport they bought?

Why would we want to sell the big issue when we can go out and earn £4000 a week ripping off old people.

good point and well made

they tried to steal your kid !!! ffs thats bad news that. what happened about that ?

When they tried to pull him out of the pram he was too tightly tied in and this gave my missus time to give out a few smacks and kicks and grab the pram (child inward) tightly, more folk ran over to help and the romany gippos took off.

And as for trying to steal a filthy gorger Chavvy, I'd rather eat shit.

thanks thats good to hear from a cheeky thieving barsteward romany gippo - I feel safer already :good:

Edited by HGN

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its always the same,whenever a taveller is mentioned every keyboard hunter jumps on the bandwagon,there are a lot of good travellers out there including me!! You will be saying next they were running

I KNOW THEIRS LOTS OF LADS WHO HUNT OUT OF FOUR WHEEL DRIVES, DRIVIN BIG STUBBLES DOESNT HARM ANYTHING. IM ON ABOUT DAYTIME WITH FOUR SUBARUUS IN A ROW DRIVING THE WINTER WHEAT. DOWN RIPPINGALE FEN TH

unfortunately the truth is most of our gyppos/pikies/tinkers are simple drug dealing dog stealing robbing b*****ds with nothing more culturely than the same - nothing like romanys although in Ireland

Am I wrong in saying its legal to hunt Hares in the Republic withg a Lurcher?

its legal. the coarsing clubs have their reserves n tag their hares so you just dont want to upset them is all

im nearly sure its illegal to hunt hares without muzzles..?

that sounds right actualy? where would you find out for sure?

Its nothing to do with upsetting coarsing clubs its the fact that someone going into a field and coarsing hares is illegal.

The coarsing clubs have to apply for a license to collect wild hares from the minister for enviroment (currenly John Gormley) then when at an event all dogs have to be muzzled and from what i gather vets and npws rangers are there to watch over the hares and examine them, after the event the hares are released back to where they were captured.

If some one goes out to coarse a hare here they know well its illegal same as the guy who goes out to poach deer, which there is a big clamp down on at the moment (deer poaching)

clamp down where in your area?

NPWS clamping down on deer poaching in around carlow and wicklow but less publicised about other areas

http://www.carlow-nationalist.ie/tabId/369/itemId/6492/Deer-slain-in-brutal-act-of-savagery.aspx

Thats only the tip of the iceberg though, the rangers are using nightvision and dogs trained to track people to catch poachers in the act.

Ive heard reports of alot of lads being caught since then and alot more who have been out to shoot rabbits or foxs and had ranger/guards stop them because of poachers

Edited by Sub-Moa