caught coursing..!!

I'm no traveller but do go coursing with some and what your not getting is. There is a big difference between Irish and British travellers and on this side of the water they do have some of the very best dogs in the country

same hear lad but theres good and bad ones lad same as us

May i ask, who the f**k are you?? I have followed this and can not contain myself anymore, jesus i thought i got ahead of myself but you talk absolute shite ... Whats all this "lad" buisness(how old are you), are you a f*****g copper....

Did you see them slip all 4 dogs at once on this hare... How do you know they werent walking their dogs and the hare got up....How do you know the dogs werent off the lead bushing up!!

And why didnt you step in there and then and sort it yourself, instead of feeling sorry for this hare, then coming on here trying to make them look c**ts... in doing so, you have made yourself mate. I surgest you wind your neck in, learn how to spell and move on...

Now the Minister For Hunting and THL has spoken.. Bow down before his almighty knowledge and wisedom on ALL things hunting, fishing and countryside related because we all know we are inferior to him in every way or else he might throw the rattle out of the pram AGAIN.

yes.gif

Lol, that made me laugh moses. And i thought we were mates.. :tongue2: .

So you agree with everything the guy has said? I didnt, and i do feel i have some knowledge .. I get called arogant and agressive but i would never speak to folk how he has spoken... Each to there own, we all have views. All the best mate..Sorry if i offended you.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its always the same,whenever a taveller is mentioned every keyboard hunter jumps on the bandwagon,there are a lot of good travellers out there including me!! You will be saying next they were running

I KNOW THEIRS LOTS OF LADS WHO HUNT OUT OF FOUR WHEEL DRIVES, DRIVIN BIG STUBBLES DOESNT HARM ANYTHING. IM ON ABOUT DAYTIME WITH FOUR SUBARUUS IN A ROW DRIVING THE WINTER WHEAT. DOWN RIPPINGALE FEN TH

unfortunately the truth is most of our gyppos/pikies/tinkers are simple drug dealing dog stealing robbing b*****ds with nothing more culturely than the same - nothing like romanys although in Ireland

I'm no traveller but do go coursing with some and what your not getting is. There is a big difference between Irish and British travellers and on this side of the water they do have some of the very best dogs in the country

May i ask, who the f**k are you?? I have followed this and can not contain myself anymore, jesus i thought i got ahead of myself but you talk absolute shite ... Whats all this "lad" buisness(how old are you), are you a f*****g copper....

Did you see them slip all 4 dogs at once on this hare... How do you know they werent walking their dogs and the hare got up....How do you know the dogs werent off the lead bushing up!!

And why didnt you step in there and then and sort it yourself, instead of feeling sorry for this hare, then coming on here trying to make them look c**ts... in doing so, you have made yourself mate. I surgest you wind your neck in, learn how to spell and move on...

Now the Minister For Hunting and THL has spoken.. Bow down before his almighty knowledge and wisedom on ALL things hunting, fishing and countryside related because we all know we are inferior to him in every way or else he might throw the rattle out of the pram AGAIN.

yes.gif

Will be hell to pay for that...

:whistling:

FTB

I'll pay for it anyway i can. Would be my pleasure boogie.gif

Meaning? :whistling:

just my opinion. ave seen travellers that are good people and good dog folk and settled people ( politicly correct? lol) that are the same. however theres a camp near me and i cant walk my dogs near it because people from there have been out twice and tried to get my mates lurchers off them by force! this isnt a dig at travellers but there are some that give the rest a bad name, personally i now avoid all which is a shame, but wouldnt take the chance. sorry to the average decent traveller.

And again it ent just travellers that do this fella gorgers do it 2 but after readin this thread im startin to think all gorgers are f**kin saints :guitar: :11:

sorry my computers slow. never said settled people are saints, think my situation is more that i would be going past a group of people who are ready to take my dog, imo you dont get that much apart from camps? really not against travellers, just that when people on a camp are like that they are mobb handed. cmon give me a sensible reply please?

Fair enough it just f**ks me off when people tar everyone with the same brush my point was you have as much chance of a group of gorgers pinchin your dog as us. :victory:

recently had trouble with suburu driving our crop tues night,bolt cropped the padlock on gate and turned the field over,spoke to a couple the other day and they got caught with 32 swans catapult job,what the f...k are these cackers on.

yes.gif

Will be hell to pay for that...

:whistling:

FTB

I'll pay for it anyway i can. Would be my pleasure boogie.gif

Meaning? :whistling:

Just having the craic lad.. But you need to stop assuming your right all the time. Makes you look like a knob. thumbs.gif

im a settled traveller and make a good living from scrap,as in my family run and own a yard and have done for many years,we have more gorgers,house dwellers come in with chored copper than we do travellers,dont get me wrong,travellers do come in,but,we wouldnt make a living just from them! What im saying is there is good and bad in all walks of life. And if i knew there was a chored dog on a campthen i would be round there to get and send it back where it belongs! People shouldnt tar every traveller,romany man with the same brush. atb shushy :thumbs:

im a settled traveller and make a good living from scrap,as in my family run and own a yard and have done for many years,we have more gorgers,house dwellers come in with chored copper than we do travellers,dont get me wrong,travellers do come in,but,we wouldnt make a living just from them! What im saying is there is good and bad in all walks of life. And if i knew there was a chored dog on a campthen i would be round there to get and send it back where it belongs! People shouldnt tar every traveller,romany man with the same brush. atb shushy :thumbs:

Bang on that :thumbs:

your right there pal,good and bad in every breed,half the gorjers are on smack :tongue2:

END OF THE DAY YOU START HANGING ROUND WITH THE TRAVS THEN YOUR STOCK IS GOING BYE BYE AS A FEW HAVE FOUND. IF THEY KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND YOU GOT GOOD STOCK THEN ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE IT GOES WALKIES. YOUNG OR OLD, THEY WILL PINCH ANYONES DOG. NOT ALL GYPOS ARE DOG THIEVES, BUT MOST DOG THIEVES ARE GYPOS. :yes:

youv made some fair points and I can see you grevenses I do think a lot of chaud dogs are due to travellers and there attitude to gaurgers wheather its dogs or justifying tucking some one up who really cant afford and dont really need a double dear drive way. its a justification treating people badlie.

I treat people as they treat me. And go for the robin hood approach " rob from the rich " when it comes to work.

TIMBO I see on your profile you dont even keep coursing lurchers?

Ill take you to a TRAVELLING MAN, he might take the lead of your roof to feed his children, but hes got 2 dogs hed match you with tommorow if you want and a more sporting and fair man you couldnt meet no cheating and hell run were you run.

hell run you for £1000, £50 or a breakfast he knows his dogs and cares for them well.

you let me know and I get the match on for you !

I'm a Romany and this thread is bollx.

I seriously think the mods should take this down and do a bit of research into the gypsy/traveller way of life and our language. If gorgers on here choose to use the word p***y they should banned. Extreme? I think not as 90% of you on here don't understand how much of a derogatory word that is.

If I replied to a thread saying how all ni••ers are thieves and should have their fingers cut off can you imagine what would happen? I love banter and a laugh but this comes up everytime, it's racist and it takes the p•ss.

Mods get a grip, do some research and sort it out, PLEASE.

PS, Gorger is a non derogatory term, it means non gypsy/traveller and comes from the Romany language, A RECOGNISED NOMADIC LANGUAGE.

Sounds like a crock of sh1te - gorger generally in english means scumbag

Grew up with settled travellers and had no idea of a difference in us and them until much older and realised they all had the same name. Still call with them when I am home although none of them are into hunting (or stealing for that matter).

The travellers I am on about are tinkers/pikies and no good b_rstewards who don't give a feck for anything, anyone nor any community including their own.

They steal, deal and damage as they like.

And as for romanys - after a crew tried to steal my youngest child out of his pram and his mother my missus had to fight them off - you romanys can f_ck off back to that thiefdom you came from before benefits and begging was allowed for folk like you.

The laugh is that roman ys now sell the Big Issue meant for proper homeless folk down on there luck rather than organised foreign criminal like you.

Its not like we don't have enough gippos of our own without an organised crime group trying to move in with the excuse of 'I am a victim of society I am a traveller'

f_ck off shushyjukal

Edited by HGN

PS, Gorger is a non derogatory term, it means non gypsy/traveller and comes from the Romany language, A RECOGNISED NOMADIC LANGUAGE.

Sounds like a crock of sh1te - gorger generally in english means scumbag

Grew up with settled travellers and had no idea of a difference in us and them until much older and realised they all had the same name. Still call with them when I am home although none of them are into hunting (or stealing for that matter).

The travellers I am on about are tinkers/pikies and no good b_rstewards who don't give a feck for anything, anyone nor any community including their own.

They steal, deal and damage as they like.

And as for romanys - after a crew tried to steal my youngest child out of his pram and his mother my missus had to fight them off - you romanys can f_ck off back to that thiefdom you came from before benefits and begging was allowed for folk like you.

The laugh is that roman ys now sell the Big Issue meant for proper homeless folk down on there luck rather than organised foreign criminal like you.

Its not like we don't have enough gippos of our own without an organised crime group trying to move in with the excuse of 'I am a victim of society I am a traveller'

f_ck off shushyjukal

I think you mean romanians ?

thats who sell big issue round hear. thed get the same as any other forigner i see beging nothing.

the fact is what ever people say on either sides things are changing for the worse.

fair fights are being replaced by guns and theres a lot of travellers taking the easy option and selling drugs now.

Money and power seem to kill off all traditional ways of life in the end.