caught coursing..!!

You may bet there wasn't any money involved. They love to go on about what great dog/coursing men they are but at the end of the day they are only out to kill things and they will do whatever they have to do to knock over a hare. Very few of them own a dog that will even put a bend on a good hare and thats why they block up gates, cut wire to let dogs have an easy path from field to field and they usually hunt in big groups because they hate doing alot of walking. But i do know certain areas near me that they have hunted to death by the end of September every year. They have very little respect for anything else so what hope has a hare got :no:

there are a few who know there stuff... And itws easy to call names sat on here...

dont think he is calling names ,just him telling truth

• Like 1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its always the same,whenever a taveller is mentioned every keyboard hunter jumps on the bandwagon,there are a lot of good travellers out there including me!! You will be saying next they were running

I KNOW THEIRS LOTS OF LADS WHO HUNT OUT OF FOUR WHEEL DRIVES, DRIVIN BIG STUBBLES DOESNT HARM ANYTHING. IM ON ABOUT DAYTIME WITH FOUR SUBARUUS IN A ROW DRIVING THE WINTER WHEAT. DOWN RIPPINGALE FEN TH

unfortunately the truth is most of our gyppos/pikies/tinkers are simple drug dealing dog stealing robbing b*****ds with nothing more culturely than the same - nothing like romanys although in Ireland

You may bet there wasn't any money involved. They love to go on about what great dog/coursing men they are but at the end of the day they are only out to kill things and they will do whatever they have to do to knock over a hare. Very few of them own a dog that will even put a bend on a good hare and thats why they block up gates, cut wire to let dogs have an easy path from field to field and they usually hunt in big groups because they hate doing alot of walking. But i do know certain areas near me that they have hunted to death by the end of September every year. They have very little respect for anything else so what hope has a hare got :no:

there are a few who know there stuff... And itws easy to call names sat on here...

I'm not calling any names. I get on with alot of travellers and i play sport with alot of them that keep dogs. That doesn't mean i have to agree with the way they carry on in the hunting field. I'm just speaking from what I SEE happening around my area :thumbs:

I'm not calling any names. I get on with alot of travellers and i play sport with alot of them that keep dogs. That doesn't mean i have to agree with the way they carry on in the hunting field. I'm just speaking from what I SEE happening around my area :thumbs:

yeah pal. didnt mean you in general, i meant in this topic.....

Here we go again running down the travelling community said it once again any thing running down a race off people should not be aloud up as topic.

Ok there was 4 people out hunting hares each man as one dog that ok in my eyes how do you know all 4 dogs where on the hare?????

This time off the the hares are up and away and sometimes you needs 3 4 people split up and put there hares into each other

• Like 1

No worrie, picked you up wrong :thumbs:

not all travelers are fair,some have no respect for anything,,even the ban on hunting :laugh::laugh::laugh:
  • Like 1

Here we go again running down the travelling community said it once again any thing running down a race off people should not be aloud up as topic.

Ok there was 4 people out hunting hares each man as one dog that ok in my eyes how do you know all 4 dogs where on the hare?????

This time off the the hares are up and away and sometimes you needs 3 4 people split up and put there hares into each other

:thumbs:

Having a bet o 4 dogs chasing a hare! did they have jackets on with strips and numbers?

oh dont tell me the person who reported it didnt look properlie.

If you dont know how the bets are carried out why comment about that side of it?

As for 4 dogs on one hare to be honest that amount of dogs all slipt at once helps a hare as they get in one anothers way.

Iv seen heaps of "cavary charges" at end of a day just to give dogs exercise that ant run yet, and most hares get away.

Some of englands top coursing men are romany gypsies your all right in irland anyway most your tinkers are over here.

Thanks alot.