• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just got a russell bitch to day all ready working

2bog and 3 bitchs in the litter and hes keeping bitchs back?

just got back 1st 3 sets F**K all at home :wallbash: 4th set nice 4 haller big red bolted out of hall that we had missed under a bush dog was in about 15 min on that 1 next 3 set got 2 had alredy been dug not evan filled them back in :wallbash: so that was the job then ;) next sets went 2 wer under the back side of a abandoned building with tracks all over in the dust dog was gunning 4 them but dint wnt 2 let her in because it [bANNED TEXT] under the building and then the road but found a dead vixon and a cub at the same place then off we went to the river were we had kicked a big old dog a few days [bANNED TEXT] set was a 7 haller dog was in like a flash half hr [bANNED TEXT] by so box cum out pied dog up at 14ft and still moveing 10 mins after that dog come out F**k all at home agen :wallbash: so give in then with the foxs and had a plod down river in serch of sum rats for the pups t play with found a nice big rock pile my russell marked up this 1 spot in it and we started moveing the rocks and out poped 1 F**king big rat so my russell had that way 2 big for the pups and pups had a play with it after.. next stop home for a cuper so all to gether a shit day but new dog was keen as F**k..

out agen with her on sunday so will see if i can get a dig on then

• Like 1

just got back 1st 3 sets F**K all at home :wallbash: 4th set nice 4 haller big red bolted out of hall that we had missed under a bush dog was in about 15 min on that 1 next 3 set got 2 had alredy been dug not evan filled them back in :wallbash: so that was the job then ;) next sets went 2 wer under the back side of a abandoned building with tracks all over in the dust dog was gunning 4 them but dint wnt 2 let her in because it [bANNED TEXT] under the building and then the road but found a dead vixon and a cub at the same place then off we went to the river were we had kicked a big old dog a few days [bANNED TEXT] set was a 7 haller dog was in like a flash half hr [bANNED TEXT] by so box cum out pied dog up at 14ft and still moveing 10 mins after that dog come out F**k all at home agen :wallbash: so give in then with the foxs and had a plod down river in serch of sum rats for the pups t play with found a nice big rock pile my russell marked up this 1 spot in it and we started moveing the rocks and out poped 1 F**king big rat so my russell had that way 2 big for the pups and pups had a play with it after.. next stop home for a cuper so all to gether a shit day but new dog was keen as F**k..

out agen with her on sunday so will see if i can get a dig on then

goodstuff

vixen and a cub ??

yh set like plastick this yrs cub i think cub was still in the hall

fair enough pal just thought it was very early to see a cub that was born in the last 11 days

Edited by scent