8month old bull greyhound

right, either the terrier or this lurcher has to go, as ive got to make room in kennels, as ive put a deposit on another bitch... :wallbash:

shes a big chunky bitch, had her since 12 weeks old...will be sad to see her go, such a stong powerful bitch, shes 8months on the 14th of this month...totally unspoilt, never seen nothing, never been lamped either.. :thumbs:

genuine reason forsale, please pm if theres a problem...

both parents are working, do have pictures of both dam and sire on request via email.... :yes:

just started jumping, not the best as shes a little heavy :laugh:

also stock broken, she does play rough with other dogs, nothing nasty, just rough...typical of this much bull :D

serious working home only, will not sell to any old muppet as i want the right home for her...

obviously no trial as shes never been worked...

any questions please phone or text me on, 07527937364, im based near carmarthen, please check befor waisting each others time...

the pics of her when she was 7months old! just [bANNED TEXT] xmas!

£200 no offers...

(no im not a dog dealer or a puppy peadler, im selling all of my own dogs and tidy prices for tidy genuine dogs)

post-45311-0-38195800-1294660037_thumb.jpg

post-45311-0-96628800-1294660056_thumb.jpg

all right mate you dont have to explain your self both in top nick and a credit to you good luck in rehoming one all the best

why you put a deposit on another bitch..thought you told me the 1 bitch you were going to sell (last night) went well last night...strange

(good luck with the sale tho) :blink: