Saluki`s

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

jusy laughing at that ,comment ( these pups wouldnt suit you).typical answer from someone heavly involved in the show scene ,, and still the case today.. they would hate to think there dog would /migh

older than that kaash thing any way

Posted Images

:thumbs: keep me informed on the lineing mate atb jack

Will do jack. As soon she comes in season i will let you know. Heres a picture of 'Jebs' brother who is up for stud if you know anyone who wants to use him. Hes the sire of 'Nips' litter of 9. Hes the brother of Tony burns 'sonny' from the same litter. Do you ever see 'Suki' these days.

post-25055-0-71999300-1298145677_thumb.jpg

:thumbs: keep me informed on the lineing mate atb jack

Will do jack. As soon she comes in season i will let you know. Heres a picture of 'Jebs' brother who is up for stud if you know anyone who wants to use him. Hes the sire of 'Nips' litter of 9. Hes the brother of Tony burns 'sonny' from the same litter. Do you ever see 'Suki' these days.

post-25055-0-71999300-1298145677_thumb.jpg

thats a nice looking dog that rwb

Guest TERRIERCENTRAL

Hi Robert that White an cream dog is a topper would love one like him if he throws any in the litter and jacks looking well al ask about if any one is wanting a stud . And no mate haven't seen suki since we split I was gutted when she kept her she was a great bitch then she went and got her snipped have you not herd nothing of her ? Atb jack

Hi Robert that White an cream dog is a topper would love one like him if he throws any in the litter and jacks looking well al ask about if any one is wanting a stud . And no mate haven't seen suki since we split I was gutted when she kept her she was a great bitch then she went and got her snipped have you not herd nothing of her ? Atb jack

No Jack mate, not seen a thing of her since i saw you all at the game fair. I must admit i was a bit surprised she got her spayed she would of produced some good offspring. The white dogs a cracker isnt he, hes got excellent shape and physique, fantastic speed and turns brilliant, pity hes the wifes dog. Hes untried as stud so i hope hes upto the job when Jebs comes in season.

HERE SOME PHTOS OF SALUKIS. WHEN I APPROACHED THE WOMAN I`D BEEN TOLD SHE HAD A LITTER SO I WANTED TO BUY A PUP & SHE WAS VERY HELPFULL. WHEN I LET IT SLIP I KEPT LURCHERS SHE QUICKLY REPLIED "these pups wont suit you" THEN WALKED AWAY. other photo is Ginger French with Luke...:thumbs:img0033.jpgIMG_0003.jpg

HERE SOME PHTOS OF SALUKIS. WHEN I APPROACHED THE WOMAN I`D BEEN TOLD SHE HAD A LITTER SO I WANTED TO BUY A PUP & SHE WAS VERY HELPFULL. WHEN I LET IT SLIP I KEPT LURCHERS SHE QUICKLY REPLIED "these pups wont suit you" THEN WALKED AWAY. other photo is Ginger French with Luke...:thumbs:img0033.jpgIMG_0003.jpg

jusy laughing at that ,comment ( these pups wouldnt suit you).typical answer from someone heavly involved in the show scene ,, and still the case today.. they would hate to think there dog would /might be crossed with a unpure dog ..and also a good measure of aragance!!! ;)

• Like 2

jusy laughing at that ,comment ( these pups wouldnt suit you).typical answer from someone heavly involved in the show scene ,, and still the case today.. they would hate to think there dog would /might be crossed with a unpure dog ..and also a good measure of aragance!!! ;)

Somethings never change :laugh:

is arrogance the same as ignorance rich?.or is it just spelled differently!!!

Somethings never change :laugh:

whether its on this site or in the show ring, were saluki's are concerned, you will get some bitching, if your happy with your saluki it should'nt matter what anyone thinks, whether its pure bred or not, but just don't bitch about my saluki's lol :laugh: there are some lovely picture's on this post Keep them coming ;)