hi mate

i switched to a barf diet(raw feed) about 6 month ago and cant belive i havent done it sooner.it cost around the same and the dogs certenly benift from it.

the link below will take you to a site giving you some good info on the subject..

BARF Diet - Healthy & Natural Raw Food For Dogs & Cats, Pet Health Care Food & Nutrition Products Supply Online

good luck

matt

hi mate

i switched to a barf diet(raw feed) about 6 month ago and cant belive i havent done it sooner.it cost around the same and the dogs certenly benift from it.

the link below will take you to a site giving you some good info on the subject..

BARF Diet - Healthy & Natural Raw Food For Dogs & Cats, Pet Health Care Food & Nutrition Products Supply Online

good luck

matt

Do you actually believe all that sales crap, cures ear infections lol.

Hi does anyone know a good food source to build my lakeland x patt up with make her bit more solid

Basically if you feed more calories than the needs she will use the extra to store as fat. The amount of muscle she has will depend on the amount and type of exercise linked with her genetic make up, there is no super food that builds muscle. Time and exercise will allow her to develop the musculature that she requires if she’s fed a sensible diet either commercial, home made or a mixture of both.

Regards s

• Like 1

Hi does anyone know a good food source to build my lakeland x patt up with make her bit more solid

Basically if you feed more calories than the needs she will use the extra to store as fat. The amount of muscle she has will depend on the amount and type of exercise linked with her genetic make up, there is no super food that builds muscle. Time and exercise will allow her to develop the musculature that she requires if she's fed a sensible diet either commercial, home made or a mixture of both.

Regards s

Hi all

Sales rubbish :doh:

The link is there for the guy to make his own mind up nobody is try to sell him anything......

A natural diet is far more effective at repairing the body than any commercial food which is mainly cereal filled with additives etc...Any cooked or processed food loses most of its natural nutrients once it’s been cooked.

Time and exercise will build a dogs structure but a muscle requires protein to repair and the best available is raw meat so that’s why I chose this diet.

Would you find top athletes eating a MacDonald’s diet I don’t think so?

So yes I do believe that sales rubbish. Common sense really.....

Good luck

Matt

WELL THANKS FOR ALL THE POSTS SHE IS ONLY 4 MONTHS AT MO IM FEEDING HER PRO PLAN AT THE MO WITH TRIPE ON A THURSDAY ONCE A WEEK SHE SEEM TO LOVE THE TRIPE BUT KEEPS THROWING IT UP I THINK SHE EATS IT WAY TO QUICK

Edited by deadlyshot