cant believe it ground was ok so popped out for a hour or to see a rabbit clappin so slipped the dog and the next the dog hit a hole in ground made by a horse foot and the dog had popped he toe out so bad nite in all

Bloody horses,should stay in aye kid

cant believe it ground was ok so popped out for a hour or to see a rabbit clappin so slipped the dog and the next the dog hit a hole in ground made by a horse foot and the dog had popped he toe out so bad nite in all

u will need to stay out of feilds with horses then oh what about cows think they would make holes to so u cant go there either waht about sheep oh u better stay out of there u could go to golf courses then oh f--k sorry forgot about where the ball goes get a dog with decent feet atb

u will need to stay out of feilds with horses then oh what about cows think they would make holes to so u cant go there either waht about sheep oh u better stay out of there u could go to golf courses then oh f--k sorry forgot about where the ball goes get a dog with decent feet atb

Nice :blink:

Nice :blink:

there speeks the experienced voice of frustration

Went out for a look myself last night mate. Walked in to 1st field and it was like concrete so came straight home. You learn from your mistakes bud if ground not right then don't run on it. You will know the next time. An i don't think it would have mattered what type of feet your dog had. There still would of been a good chance of it getting hurt unless it was wearing steel top cap boots.

All part of a running dogs life take the good with the bad i always say my dogs have had dislications cuts scrapes the lot ive saw dogs break necks and that these things do happen where ever you go :thumbs:

• Like 1

All part of a running dogs life take the good with the bad i always say my dogs have had dislications cuts scrapes the lot ive saw dogs break necks and that these things do happen where ever you go :thumbs:

too true,its all part and parcel.

thing is if you wait for the perfect night or ground to be just right you would hardly get to run them.